1.    #1  
    Guys,

I can't tell if this frickin' app is registered. I've paid for it, loaded it onto my 650, retrieved the ID number, and downloaded a key. I've synced the key, but it still says "To register MMPlayer, please purchase a key from Handango. ID no. xxxxxxxx." So is this thing registered?

Furthermore, I can't figure out which skin is the one in all of the pictures at the software stores, and the 5 way navigation key doesn't let me scroll horizontally across the menus. Did I just not do enough research and get hosed for a $15 program?

Thanks in advance,

Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Guys,

I can't tell if this frickin' app is registered. I've paid for it, loaded it onto my 650, retrieved the ID number, and downloaded a key. I've synced the key, but it still says "To register MMPlayer, please purchase a key from Handango. ID no. xxxxxxxx." So is this thing registered?

Furthermore, I can't figure out which skin is the one in all of the pictures at the software stores, and the 5 way navigation key doesn't let me scroll horizontally across the menus. Did I just not do enough research and get hosed for a $15 program?

Thanks in advance,

Scott
    Didn't they send you a email with a link to download a .pdb file that has the reg key. Anyway this is going to be the least of your problems with this program...It's junk just plain junk. Hope you have a movie that is encoded with quality that would look bad on a 600 and 8 bit mono..That's about the only way you are going to get it to work..Just my 2 cents. I will get shot down probably on the next post but I am telling you the truth. I had an email conversation with the developer and did the steps they told me (exactly) to encode a movie and it still didn't work (correctly). I know I haven't posted many threads but I have read a ton on this board and I think there are a few people on here who would agree with me.
    Mmmmm hundreds of people use this program flawlessly daily after they learn how.

Apparently some people should research before showing their limited knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Guys,

Thanks in advance,

Scott
    Going to help/register should say key installed, and your 7 digit id. You should be using the Treo skin, and true, not all apps support the 5 way navigator, or at least the way you would like.
    To scroll you need to go to Options then Settings then uncheck "use buttons". When I had that checked I could not scroll either.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks all. I will try everything you've said.