Ever frustrated with the native image viewer "Media" that comes with Treo 650? It's veryyyyyyyyyy slow when swapping between images. Also, it can't display animated gif?

I tried Resco and it's very fast and it has a nice interface.
    http://resco-net.com/palm/PalmViewer.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by lolc
    Ever frustrated with the native image viewer "Media" that comes with Treo 650? It's veryyyyyyyyyy slow when swapping between images. Also, it can't display animated gif?

I tried Resco and it's very fast and it has a nice interface.
    http://resco-net.com/palm/PalmViewer.asp
    give myAlbum a try. It is really fast on the T650 and it works with GIF and animated GIF.

click here www.toysoft.ca/myalbum.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I've tried a lot of image viewers and have been happy with none so far except for AcidImage. However, I have no clue as to if it supports animated GIF, though.
    If you think T650's image viewer isn't so good, try the 600... it really sucks.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    lolc,
    I really like SplashPhoto but these things are ofcourse very subjective. There are some good options out there - take a look around.

I wouldn't personally go near anything that was developed by toysoft but once again that's just me.
    I have used the following .
    Splashphoto
    rescoviewer
    jpegwatchlite
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    I've tried a lot of image viewers and have been happy with none so far except for AcidImage. However, I have no clue as to if it supports animated GIF, though.
    If you think T650's image viewer isn't so good, try the 600... it really sucks.
    I'll second AcidImage. One thing it has over other, like SplashPhoto, is the ability to rotate and zoom images and have AcidImage remember how you manipulted the image.
    I'll third the AcidImage comment, and add one...you can store pure images on your SD card and AcidImage can read them, unlike some programs that make you create PDB files with the images in them. I can copy an image from Blazer directly to AcidImage.
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
    Wow, just tried AcidImage..this may be the best image viewer I've seen so far.