1.    #1  
    treo 600 (verizon) turing itself on and off and showing "no service" in an area that certainly does have service. Its starting to freak out! so am I! Does a battery pull work?
    HELP!
    cd
    A bad connection can cause network problems, no service and very fast battery drain.
  3.    #3  
    what do you mean by connection ?...connection to what?
    cd
    i have had the same problem a lot recently with my sprint treo 600. it is happening more and more frequently. and then some days or weeks it is fine. then it isn't. aggggggg! today, for example, i couldn't sign on. no phone, no sms, no email. every time i did, it went into a soft reset.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    In fact I went thru 4 treo 600 in 8 months. It got so bad that that I got a treo 650 from sprint for free this is something that should be covered by your warranty. if verizon won't cover it I found that if the phone is plugged in to a charegerit will work
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalent
    In fact I went thru 4 treo 600 in 8 months. It got so bad that that I got a treo 650 from sprint for free this is something that should be covered by your warranty. if verizon won't cover it I found that if the phone is plugged in to a charegerit will work
    well for me when i have the problem, it doesn't make a difference if it is in the charger or not....it doesn't work. i have a feeling in my case that it is sprint....maybe they are subscribed and sometimes just intentionally "block out" certain people. it certainly feels that way to me because they are times it works and times that it doesn't. i have had the same treo 600 since November of 2003 with sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiradour
    treo 600 (verizon) turing itself on and off and showing "no service" in an area that certainly does have service. Its starting to freak out! so am I! Does a battery pull work?
    HELP!
    cd
    what is a "battery pull"...and did you do it and did it help you?