1.    #1  
    Are there custom conduits I have to download in order to sync iCal & AddressBook in OSX with my Treo? I installed Palm Desktop & Missing Sync (latest version) and it only syncs the Palm Desktop app.
    yes go to http://www.apple.com/isync
    and download the isync conduit.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I did that, and now I see the regular conduits. However, these do not appear to sync iCal and AddressBook. iSync does not see my Treo 600 when I try to add a device. I'm using the OEM USB cables.
  4.    #4  
    Uhmm.. ok. I found directions for that in the iSync Help. However, it says I should use the Hot Sync Manager app to set it up. Well.... the Hot Sync Manager app is gone... Did Missing Sync delete it?
    Missing Sync replaces the Palm Hot Sync Mgr. the iSync conduit will work with Missing Sync.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  6.    #6  
    I have to say the process of installing Missing Sync is a total P.I.T.A. and should be better documented in their README. Their install process should be:

1. Install Palm Desktop
    2. Install iSync Palm Conduit
    3. Enable iSync Palm Conduit for your Palm device per iSync Help
    4. Install Missing Sync
  7.    #7  
    I uninstalled everything. Reinstalled Palm Desktop. Installed the iSync Palm Conduit. And then set it up as it says in the iSync Help. I setup iSync and clicked Sync and it gave me some message about using the Hot Sync button. So I hit that and then it just brought up the Palm Hot Sync. iSync never actually synchronized my device.
    Gonna try installing Missing Sync again and see if that magically fixes it.
  8.    #8  
    Goooood grief. Ok. So, this is what finally worked:

1. Install Palm Desktop
    2. Install Missing Sync
    3. Install iSync Palm Conduit
    4. Missing Sync -> iSync Conduit Settings -> check off Enable iSync for this Palm Device
    5. Restart Missing Sync
    6. Sync
  9.    #9  
    So.... what happens if I still want to use Palm Desktop also?
    You can use Palm Desktop with Missing Sync. Use Missing Sync to do the hotsyncing and installing. Use Palm desktop for calendar, contacts and memos (still not fully supported by anyone else)
    and if you use missing sync to sync with palm desktop will the addresses of the contacts come through correctly?

Meaning will all of my work addresses for my contacts show up on my 650, properly labeled as work?

with Address book, only the home addresses come through, and then their mislableled as work.!!