Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    That should be a customizable item in the top or bottom toolbar that can be removed or move to another area of the toolbar.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Do all the custom skins have the phone signal bars built into them?
    No, not all the skins have the signal strength indicator. The capability is there, but if the skin was created without the graphics for the signal strength, then ZL will just display an empty area if you select to have that function on the top or bottom.

    A lot of skins created since the release of the Treo 600 have the signal strength indicator, but in my experience, there are many more that do not.
  3. #23  
    Those are some great themes, I'm just playing with it now. Where would be a good place to get themes? And how can you convert a pic from your phone for a background? I use a ZLauncher theme maker I bought from palmgear for 3 bucks, but doesn't work well.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #24  
    How do I set up ZLauncher so that the same favorite buttons that work on the phone application work on ZLauncher?

    Thanks for the help.
  5. #25  
    on z launcher am i missing something is there a way to use 5 way to gain access to the top and bottom buttons seems i have to use the stylus for that.


    Fred
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    No, not all the skins have the signal strength indicator. The capability is there, but if the skin was created without the graphics for the signal strength, then ZL will just display an empty area if you select to have that function on the top or bottom.

    A lot of skins created since the release of the Treo 600 have the signal strength indicator, but in my experience, there are many more that do not.
    thx for the info
  7. #27  
    Here's mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8. #28  
    Slick Scotty.. What skin is that?
  9. #29  
    Would those of you who have posted screenshots please tell us which themes you are using? I am using the KDE31Crystal theme. I will post a screenshot as soon as I can.
    Zane
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Here's mine

    Scotty, could you tell us the name of the theme you are using? Thanks!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    Scotty, could you tell us the name of the theme you are using? Thanks!
    It's a modified version of the Kristalin theme:
    http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...at.php3?cat=30

    done by mattyparanoid, that he was kind enough to share with me.

    The background comes from somewhere...I can't find it right now though It was a site with a bunch of nice backgrounds...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    I LOVE the way I have ZL set up - it is SO flexible in how you can set everything up, I had to do a full restore, and it took me a couple hours to get it back "perfect". Here's a couple shots, but I think it's sharp! Granted, taste is different, so everyone will like something different, and that's the biggest draw to Zlauncher.

    Theme is CobaltOS5 (and the purple is really a nice blue - not purple).
    wondering where you guys got your zLauncher themes that allow you to display your schedules and todo?

    shoot me some urls over to NextLevelMentor@aol.com please!
  13. #33  
    Schedules and ToDos aren't part of the themes - they are a plug-in from zLauncher...as with most things zlauncher, they take a bit of time to set up but it is time well spent.

    Install the "today" plugin and activate it from zl options/plugin. You can turn it on or off for specific tabs (tab options).
    Last edited by jsgreen; 02/22/2005 at 08:49 PM.
  14. #34  
    OK so please help the newbie. I installed the trial of zLauncher and like the interface alot. I just installed it on the Palm Memory. Should I have put it on my 1g expansion card? Also once its on there is there any way to get back to the original Palm Launcher? I ask this because if I have to remove something, the Palm Launcher seems to take care of it easier... In other words Verichat shows as 1 application, where with zLauncher I had to find the 5 files for Verichat.... sometimes I am not sure what is the right thing to delete to remove an app.

    FInally, all these themes... are they coming from different sites? Where can one find most of the themes and plug ins? when I google zlauncher i find zztechswhere i got the zlauncher from but there doesn't seem to be anything else. I found a few other sites such as http://www.zlthemes.com/.... are people just getting them from different places?
  15. cec
    cec is offline
    cec's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettenorlando
    OK so please help the newbie. I installed the trial of zLauncher and like the interface alot. I just installed it on the Palm Memory. Should I have put it on my 1g expansion card? Also once its on there is there any way to get back to the original Palm Launcher? I ask this because if I have to remove something, the Palm Launcher seems to take care of it easier... In other words Verichat shows as 1 application, where with zLauncher I had to find the 5 files for Verichat.... sometimes I am not sure what is the right thing to delete to remove an app.

    FInally, all these themes... are they coming from different sites? Where can one find most of the themes and plug ins? when I google zlauncher i find zztechswhere i got the zlauncher from but there doesn't seem to be anything else. I found a few other sites such as http://www.zlthemes.com/.... are people just getting them from different places?
    Hello,

    If you want to use the Palm Launcher all you have to do is exit ZLauncher (just tap exit on the pull down menu in the upper left corner). Treocentral member Mattyparanoid seems to be the man who knows his themes. Here is a link to a thread with some of his ideas for themes:


    Zlauncher Themes
  16. #36  
    It should stay in RAM. I don't know if you can have it as the default launcher otherwise, I haven't tried. To delete something, tap and hold down on the icon to get the menu. Select Trash Bin. From that screen you can have it delete all associated files automatically. Make sure to uncheck "Move to Trash Bin" though so it really deletes things instead of doing a computer-like two-step process. It's okay on your computer because you usually have plenty of space, but you usually don't on your Palm.
  17.    #37  
    Where do you find the various plugin's to install on Zlauncher?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    Where do you find the various plugin's to install on Zlauncher?
    The today plugin along with a clock, hardball (game) and a sample are included in the download. Folder named ZLPlugins. Currently I am unaware of any third party plugins, although I would love to be proved wrong here...

    I beleive the only ones are those from ZZTechs...

    Cheers
  19. #39  
    Help, why isn't the five way selecting apps. WHat I mean is I can scroll up on down, but there is no cursur that highlight each individual app. I have to either tap an app with my finger or the stylus. I would like to highlight each app as it is done in the palm launcher.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
  20. #40  
    use the center button to get the cursor in the screen itself and then center button again to select app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions