1.    #1  
    After updating my lists of podcasts and HotSyncing this morning, my 650 says it can not recognize my memory card. I have performed a soft reset and removed/reinstalled the card but without success.

Any ideas???
  2.    #2  
    Has anyone else had this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Has anyone else had this happen?
    try backing up the contents of your card to your desktop, and reformatting the card from the treo card info manager. then re-copy back the contents of the card and see if you can access it from there.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
  4.    #4  
    Where is the card info manager. My 650 does not even "see" the card now.
    hmm..might be a bunk card then. try inserting another sd/mmc card and see if it finds that one. oh and for the manager hit home > card info> menu > info. that same menu should give you the ability to format the cards as well.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
  6.    #6  
    Found it but it says it can not be formatted. I have used this card a lot and I am stumped why it is not working now???
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Found it but it says it can not be formatted. I have used this card a lot and I am stumped why it is not working now???
    the card itself might be corrupted in some way. try reformating it via your desktop with a card reader. i don't think it'd worked using the palm file browser app, since your treo won't even recognize the card.
    I've had this happen to me multiple times. Not sure what happens, but it munges your file allocation tables. The data IS still there. I was able to use a file recovery program to restore some images on the card.

There is definitely something quirky about the Treo 600/650 - because it is common enough where I have to backup my card periodically for fear of losing everything. I'm wondering if it's static related?
    Venture
    ======
    Palm V->Palm m505->Handsping Treo 300->
    Handspring Treo 600->PalmOne Treo 650
  9.    #9  
    I inserted another SD card and it worked fine. I will just get another card but I do not want it to keep happening. I tried to reformat the damaged one via my camera but it too would not format it? What additional options are there to format it?