Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere - I did not see it anywhere.

My sister got her Sprint 650 and, due to luck/ignorance, did a "clean" install of the desktop, and then reinstalled each other app one at a time. Result - NO PROBLEMS after 30 days.

I did the "upgrade" install and was a day away from returning my Unlocked 650 due to the incredible amount of problems I had, looping reset, out of memory, and on and on.

As a last attempt, I backed up my HS folder, removed the HS software (add/remove) and did a "clean" install, reinstalling all my apps. The result is a unit that is functioning flawlessly - no freeze, no reset, etc. Oddly enough, it looks like there is a much memory as before. Granted, I did not install a few of the apps that I never really used and never deleted after trying them....

Anyone else have this experience ? Is it possible a number of issues are the result of a bad install/upgrade ?

My recommendation to ANYONE upgrading from the 600 is to create a backup of your entire app folder on the pc, uninstall the HS/Palm application and do a clean install, then add the apps one at a time.

ps - no defense of P1 here, so please do not use this as a place to vent on their CS and Engineering failures.....
    Good advice, thanks!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    sorry...

and Turn Off "Enable Local Network Time"...