webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm OS Devices & Apps > NesEm Full Version Will Not Load
NesEm Full Version Will Not Load

Old 02/21/2005, 04:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi all!

I sure appreciate this resource!

I recently received my Treo 650 and I immediately loaded NesEm demo. It seemed to work fine (I loaded demo, purchased and loaded full version). I have the roms on an sd card in the correct (NesEm) directory.

But... Now NesEm just starts to load and I see it for a fraction of a second and then it quits out. Any one have any ideas why?

I've run the program off the SD card and off the Treo memory.

MANY MANY thanks in advance!
-Jeff

P.S. I have loaded FileZ Demo, ZLauncher Demo, Adobe Reader, Snappermail, and Documents To Go Professional. I uninstalled all but Snappermail with no change in the problem.
cntli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/2005, 05:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

i'm running nesem full and it works fine. you can also post your issue on kalemsoft's forum as well.
Old 02/25/2005, 01:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

I was able to get it resolved.

I had to email Karemsoft the old keys and the new keys.

The reason was that I had changed some settings on my Treo and the program thought it was working on a different device then what it registered with. Karemsoft responded to my email about 36 hours later. I redownloaded, installed, and it worked.

Thanks everyone!
-Jeff
cntli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/2012, 02:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

pls anyone upload full version of nesem for pixi webos, in georgia app catalog isnt available
bakari baqari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/2012, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakari baqari View Post
pls anyone upload full version of nesem for pixi webos, in georgia app catalog isnt available
This isn't that "other site", you know. If you have a credit card from another country, you can try switching your App Catalog country. Or get a US credit card online.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0