1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me the links to happy days(for birthdays) and or handy shopper(for grocery lists) I can't find them anywhere?

------------------
    I've become a visor junkie!!

[This message has been edited by LTLBIGFOOT (edited 07-25-2000).]
    There's always www.palmgear.com

Just put in "HandyShopper" or "HappyDays" in the search box and you'll see the results...

Or, if you don't like to search:

HappyDays @ PalmGear

HappyDays' author web site

HandyShopper @ PalmGear

[This message has been edited by ProjectZero (edited 07-25-2000).]
    I use reminder instead of happydays. It is much better and it is also a freeware.

Al

------------------
    Stowaway is the Visor way to go..!
    Originally posted by acajigas:
    I use reminder instead of happydays. It is much better and it is also a freeware.

Al

I prefer Happy Days; I think it's much better than Reminder. Reminder forces you to look for events in another application whereas HappyDays puts events into the standard Palm Calendar. It also puts the source birthday information where many folks feel it belongs; with the contact in Palm's address book.

However if you're using Datebk4 with it's custom views you probably don't need either.

Originally posted by bregent:
    I prefer Happy Days; I think it's much better than Reminder. Reminder forces you to look for events in another application whereas HappyDays puts events into the standard Palm Calendar. It also puts the source birthday information where many folks feel it belongs; with the contact in Palm's address book.

I used to have happydays in my VDX however I was having problems when I wanted to store birthdays of my relatives. For example: I have the name of my uncle and his phone number in my address book. Then HappyDays forced me to enter his birthday on his records. The problem was that I had to do the same thing for my uncle's wife and sons. I think it is insane to have a phone book with names of people who share the same household and phone number just because I want to remember their birthday.

Al

------------------
    Stowaway is the Visor way to go..!
    Originally posted by acajigas:
    I used to have happydays in my VDX however I was having problems when I wanted to store birthdays of my relatives. For example: I have the name of my uncle and his phone number in my address book. Then HappyDays forced me to enter his birthday on his records. The problem was that I had to do the same thing for my uncle's wife and sons. I think it is insane to have a phone book with names of people who share the same household and phone number just because I want to remember their birthday.

Al

You don't have to!! You can store multiple birthdates/anniverseries for a single contact. For example, I have a single contact for my sister. Her contacts Birthday field has the birthdays for all 3 of her kids and my brother-in-law. Read the manual for details.

[This message has been edited by bregent (edited 07-26-2000).]