1.    #1  
    I recently purchased Quickoffice Premier - during the install it said that Printboy Standard was included as a bonus - but I can't figure out how to get PrintBoy Standard - any other Quickoffice Premier users able to figure this out?

Any download links seem to dead end at trial versions of PrintBoy Premier, I did register for PrintBoy and received an unlock code (but it didn't unlock PrintBoy Premier)...I've tried contacting the vendors to no avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen
    I recently purchased Quickoffice Premier - during the install it said that Printboy Standard was included as a bonus - but I can't figure out how to get PrintBoy Standard - any other Quickoffice Premier users able to figure this out?

Any download links seem to dead end at trial versions of PrintBoy Premier, I did register for PrintBoy and received an unlock code (but it didn't unlock PrintBoy Premier)...I've tried contacting the vendors to no avail.
    In your post you state that Printboy standard is free, so why do you keep trying to unlock Printboy premier? Are they the same?
  3.    #3  
    Pb premier was the only choice I was given to download. After I installed QOffice a html page came up with a link to the PrintBoy site asking me to register for a free "standard" version. After registering I was taken to a dead-end "thanks for registering" window. No further instructions, nothing to obviously download, no followup email, no email response from the developers...

Just wondering if any other people have successfully installed the PrintBoy that was supposed to come as a bonus with QOffice premier.