1.    #1  
    Instead of clicking on the red or green phone button to activate the screen and then hitting the center button to unlock keys, is there a way to do all this with the voice dial side button?

Thanks
    I don't think so ...
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    Instead of clicking on the red or green phone button to activate the screen and then hitting the center button to unlock keys, is there a way to do all this with the voice dial side button?

Thanks
    hey maryann,

do you mean that you want to use the side button to activate voice dial? I use it that way. just hold the side button down for several extra seconds and the application will come alive! Works great!
  4.    #4  
    Guess, I wasn't too clear on this. Before I can activate voice dial, I have to press the green or red phone button to activate phone, then hit center button to unlock keys, then I can open voice dial. I would like to eliminate the first two steps.

Thanks. Hmmm, just read the second reply. Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann

Thanks
    you can do this with voice dialer PRO www.groverind.com
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Voice Dialer Pro can wake up the phone with the side button????

If that's true, then someone must be able to create a hack so that we can get the side button to wake up the phone for whatever app we want to run from it.

If it's not true, then smiley needs to read posts more carefully before injecting marketing messages.

-Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you can do this with voice dialer PRO www.groverind.com
    But don't you have to record a voice note for every entry in your contact list? If so, that is no fun at all. Not required with VoiceSignal.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Have you had luck with voice dialer pro on the 650? I installed it and it initially worked but then it started giving me messages that there was not information for the contact I was trying to dial (I had set up the contacts I was trying to use and they initially worked).
    Quote Originally Posted by vaillaw
    Have you had luck with voice dialer pro on the 650? I installed it and it initially worked but then it started giving me messages that there was not information for the contact I was trying to dial (I had set up the contacts I was trying to use and they initially worked).
    try editing the voice command again and see if the voice command is actually there. if not just re-record the voice dial.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca