Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    I wonder how much longer the moderators are going to ignore this thread.

Who's with me???
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Time to let this thread die a natural death, my suggestion -- no more replies. Indeed I would not have done this one except the darn thread popped up on my first page again.

Fact is the 650 is a great, but not perfect, device that still could use some fixes but is better for most of us than anything out there. True, some people have had more problems than others and a lot of us wish P1 would move faster to fix some things, but the patches and fixes found via TC have worked well for me and, like most folks here, I am happy with my purchase. So there!

So give the 650 bashing a rest and let this thread die!
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatter
    Seriously, do you really think Tupac Shakur was that great?
    Yes

Not only was he in trouble with the law, in jail, and a drug user
    Sounds like you're describing Bill Clinton

but he got killed because if the type of people that he associated with.
    I answered this earlier, that's not why he got killed, he choose to die they way he did...it's quite deep, *some* may say he commited a form of suicide...

He called it euthanasia. (Which be the way was the name he gave his record label)

Do you know what all these people have in common? Biggie, Tupac, Ray Lewis, Snoop,....? The are all Losers! Don't be one yourself!
    Depend who you ask...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    I think we've seen enough...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910