1.    #1  
    Anyone aware of freeware or inexpensive software for keeping credit card info, driver's license, doctors, etc...?

Ihad an application called My Wallet with my old PPC but can't find anything similar out there.

Thanks
    Splash ID
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Splash ID
    Thanks. Though its average in orice, still kinda steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by estim8r
    Thanks. Though its average in orice, still kinda steep.
    I agree with you that SplashID is expensive ($30) but, in my opinion, this is one type of software where it's worth it - after all, it is storing all of your passwords, etc. I have it and would highly recommend it.

Do a search - there were a couple of threads where people listed a bunch of different "wallet" type apps - some that I remember off the top of my head: (I don't know how expensive they are)

- eWallet
    - Passwords Plus (by DataViz)
    - ...hmm, can't remember any others at the moment.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  5.    #5  
    Thanks again.I appreciate the suggestion/opininon
    Ah, just came across another app as I was researching RSS readers for our Treo: Password Store (www.standalone.com).
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    eWallet is very good. Illium offers 2 versions: the handheld-only version and one with a desktop companion. If price is an issue, consider the handheld-only version. I rarely use eWallet on my PC.
    I use eWallet that has the PC companion. Works great for me.
    SplashID (basic, no desktop conduit) came free with the 600. I'm not sure about the 650, though.
    There is one called somethign like STRIP or something like it. It was all right. Best of all it was free.