1.    #1  
    Just transferred from my reliable Treo 600 to a new unlocked 650. Am hooked up to ATT Wireless (or Cingular). Among other problems my email sync to my POP3 isn't working worth a crap. Why did Palm move to Versamail?? Didn't have it on the 600 and everything seemed to work fine. Of course it could be Cingular, ATT, Palm, God...who the hell knows and every call to Palm takes at least 45 minutes of waiting. Yeccch! Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the sloppy roll out that Palm did on this thing?????
    Quote Originally Posted by rrathjr
    Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the sloppy roll out that Palm did on this thing?????
    Mine worked for 2 days then quit, claiming it couldn't get DNS service. Snappermail works great. I removed versamail from ROM thanks to Shadowmite.
    rrathjr - why don't you post a question with your venting and it might get answered here...
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wliebkem
    Mine worked for 2 days then quit, claiming it couldn't get DNS service. Snappermail works great. I removed versamail from ROM thanks to Shadowmite.
    Is there any advantage to removing Versamail from ROM? Or is it best just to leave it in place, even if you're not using it? (Versamail doesn't want to work well on my Treo 650, either.)