1.    #1  
    Using the Blazer, if I am in the middle of downloading a web page, an incoming call gets transferred to voicemail after 1 ring (as if the phone was off or busy).

If I am done with the web traffic (just sitting there reading the page in Blazer), the call comes through fine.

I thought the GPRS stuff was supposed to allow me to recieve calls even when transferreing data .....

Aloke
    nope...one or the other, not both.before this thread goes crazy with the cdma vs gsm nonsense....search around. Gotta be a dozen threads on this over the last year.
    Not when you are right in the middle of a download!!!! GSM is much more efficient than CDMA in "cutting in line" and letting calls come through, but if you are in the middle of a download it wont stop it to answer your call.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  4.    #4  
    What exactly does "cutting in line" ability mean? If it won't let me talk when transferring data, then it is not interrupting anything..
    when data is flowing, your phone will go to voicemail straightaway
    when its idling, your call will be able to go thru
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  6.    #6  
    What if I'm in the middle od a call and want to look up something on the web (or e-mail).

Should that work?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    What if I'm in the middle od a call and want to look up something on the web (or e-mail).

Should that work?
    No... voice supercedes data while in call.
  8.    #8  
    Too bad. Now I'll have to play a game or something when on that long boring phonecall :-)