1.    #1  
    I sold it about a month ago for financial reasons, but I realize I cannot live or have another phone that is not a treo or pda/cell combo. Not even the latest Sprint phones can satisfy the need after owning the Treo. I miss it and hope to get another one in a month. BAH!!!! Just expressing my feelings while looking at this tired excuse for a phone.
  2.    #3  
    Take your dirty mitten off my head
    LOL but yeah why did you have to ditch the puppy...i know for financial reasons...but couldnt have you worked around liquadting the treo, or was it really necessary?
  4.    #5  
    I was just trying to sell any and everything, I could have gotten by without selling it, but I didn't think it'd be this bad. Plus I planned on getting a new one in 2-3 months. PlusI got frustrated with my treo before I sold it, so once I did a hard reset because of resetting with my sms it kinda pushed me over the edge and I had it on ebay in less than an hour after that.
    what phone are you using?
    1 | 2
  6.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    what phone are you using?
    Nokia 6225 , Tried the 7400 and planned on the 5600 when it comes out,but I don't think I can go back to a regular phone.
    Good luck on your journey back to treoland
    1 | 2
    and Jbroad, sorry for yoru pain man...i know the pain, somewhat, of going from a treo to a phone of regular nature...its like getting off of herol...not fun
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    my first treo and i love it, 650 that is , i dont have all the button/problem issues, i think my probs are just me being new to it
    mt
  10.    #12  
    It's on its way here now.... Should be back to my treo on Friday!!!!
    I know where you are coming from. I have sold old Treos for financia reasons only to jump back in at my earliest convenience because I can't stand the normal phone experience.
    Ah "normal phone experience". I don't think I can go back either. As much as the Treo pisses me off sometimes I still love it. Maybe 51% but it's still the majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    Ah "normal phone experience". I don't think I can go back either. As much as the Treo pisses me off sometimes I still love it. Maybe 51% but it's still the majority.
    In the summertime, I get the itch to switch because I want a smaller, more pocketable phone....but then i want to check my email or look up a movie and I am cured.
    No "financial reason" couldst justify what thou didst! Thou art in a quandary of thine own making! But hark! What 'tis that? 'Pon yon horizon? A Treo hadst made its way into thine grasp again! Hold it close to thine heart, for verily, nothing is more precious.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  15. RH1
    Is the Nokia 6225 anything like the Nokia 6230? I have the 6230 as my backup phone and I love it!
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    geez- can't imagine going back after the 600 / 650.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    welcome back brotha Jbroad572

if/when i get a backphone it cant be without a KB and touchscreen...too addictive