1.    #1  
    For those of you who owned the T600 and now own the T650, is the sound quality of the T650 worst than the T600?

The reason why I ask is because the sound on my T650 is very low and is still low after flashing with shadowmite's voice patch.
    Everyone whines quite a bit, but i've never had anyone complain about sound quality on either the 600 or 650, either before or after the sound patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFLux
    For those of you who owned the T600 and now own the T650, is the sound quality of the T650 worst than the T600?

The reason why I ask is because the sound on my T650 is very low and is still low after flashing with shadowmite's voice patch.
    What do you mean "the sound is very low?" Are you talking about your ear piece volume? The volume to the person on the other end of the connection is very low? Or something else.

If you express your question clearly, you may get more responses and better information.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 02/21/2005 at 02:59 PM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    To me the sound quality on the T650 is a little clearer and does not sound low to me at all.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Hi,

FWIW, mine must be one of the good ones, because my T650's sound quality is much better than that of my T600. I have a P1 unlocked GSM phone.

Best,

Bill
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  6.    #6  
    The ear piece volume is very low and so is the volume that comes out the speaker on the back of the phone.
    Are there really 650's with decent volume in the earpiece and speaker?
    Mine was so ow I couldn't hear the speaker phone in the car at all.
    The earpiece volume was almost as bad. I constantly was pressing the the 'up volume' toggle. I fixed the volume by selling it on ebay for the new unlocked price of $699.
    I'm back to the treo 600 and happy as can be!

I will re-buy the 650 when they fix the volume problem on ALL PHONES THEY SHIP.
    HANDWOUND TREO

SHARP CALCULATOR>SHARP ORGANIZERS>PALM PILOT>PALM Vs>SONY CLIE>BLACKBERRY>SONY UX50>TUNGSTEN C & W>TREO 600>TREO650