1.    #1  
    I am trying out the trial version of Documents To Go Premium on my Treo 600 that includes Pics To Go. The photos that were on my Treo already transferred to this program without any problems. However, when I get a new email or MMS there doesn't seem to be a way to save an attached photo-or maybe I don't know where to look. The menu function does not seem to have "save" as an option. Has anyone been able to save an email/MMS photo in Docs To Go/Pics To Go ??
    Can't be done which sucks because I like PicsToGo as a default viewer. I asked tech support re this issue. So the only way to save a jpeg in an email attachment is to reset the default viewer back to the native camera app. The only way to do that is to use the DataViz tech tool (do a search on their site) and click 'delete preferences' in the advanced options menu. You can also use this tool to move your DocsToGo apps to the SD card to save memory on the handheld. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!