Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey all,

I can second jeffhas's recommendation of the Martin Fields Overlay Plus. I had one with my old Tungsten T and loved it so much that I immediately got one for my Treo. Their online ordering system is great, the delivery is amazingly fast and the staff are helpful and courteous. The screen protectors last forever... my wife has had the same one on her Clie for more than a year now and it shows no signs of wearing out.

What's more, it appears that their product has actually improved since my T|T days... While with my old Overlay Plus, I saw a slight frosted effect on the screen, my new 650 Overlay is amazingly even clearer. There is NO compromise whatsoever when installing one of these on your Treo; your screen is as bright and sharp (and scratch-free) as the day you bought it!

Justin
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    Count me in also

Date : 25 Feb 2005 - 18:15
    Order ID : 4754429

Payment by Card

Product : Quantity : Price
    ClearTouch Crystal (3-Pack), Cingular Treo 650 : 1 : 27.95

Subtotal : 27.95
    Shipping : 4.50
    TOTAL : 32.45

######################################################

Placed on:
    Friday, February 25, 2005
    Shipped on: Tuesday, March 1, 2005
    Delivery Estimate: Friday, March 11, 2005
    ######################################################

Next time I'll look elsewhere for a dealer that doesnt drop his prices after negative comments about his service and a mention about competition...

I hate to resurrect this thread, but does it really take that long for them to ship? I should have remembered Fields ships by Priority or First Class.
    I just ordered, looks like I'll have no protector for the next 2 weeks. I still have the original plastic on the screen though, guess that'll have to do for now.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I just ordered a 3-pack of the Boxwave protectors. I hope I am not disappointed.
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Mine actually got here 2 days before the projected delivery date! But it looks like others have had problems. I don't know if it's inconsistent CS or what.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123