Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    When I've missed a call or if there's a new vmail etc, a little asterisk blinks in the upper left of the screen. Tapping on it brings you to the alert screen. Is there a different way to access this info? ie. something I can put in a favorites button or something?
    That would be great. It is a pain to get out the stylus and 'hit the asterix' as I can't seem to launch it with my 'fat' fingers.' Someone posted that the center button on the 5 way launches this alert box but that has never worked for me. Putting it into the favorites would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by dyuyeno
    When I've missed a call or if there's a new vmail etc, a little asterisk blinks in the upper left of the screen. Tapping on it brings you to the alert screen. Is there a different way to access this info? ie. something I can put in a favorites button or something?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    press and hold the center button
    I am looking for a way to know if I have a message or missed a phone call- even when phone screen has gone dark. Is there a way to enable a tone, sound, or light that will let you know if one of these happened even after live event and screen dark?