1.    #1  
    Hey everybody, I ordered this pouch from ebay last week:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...751736301&rd=1

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a Vaja ivolution case (without clip) and use it in conjunction with this particular pouch. Will the phone fit inside the pouch with the vaja case on? Can anybody with a Vaja case comment on how thick the treo 650 is with this case on? The reason why I like this combination is because I really love using a pouch to store my treo, but I like the "grippiness" of leather that you get with the Vaja case to prevent dropping the phone when i'm using it. Now before anybody suggests any of the silicone cases, nevermind those. I think they are hideous for one, and they cover up the d-pad for two. Not to mention I just love the look of the Vaja case because it's simple yet elegant at the same time. Normally i'm against using form fitting cases on cell phones, but i dropped my treo 600 too many times to justify taking a risk with this phone.
    no way...2 reasons...abeit small amount, the size the vaja case adds increases its size, and of course this case is made to hug the treo tightly.
    It might work. I have that exact pouch case, and it does stretch some. Enough room for my Treo with Sena Leatherskin on. Also have a vaja on order and will report back when received. (yes I am a case freak )
    lep354,

Please do report back when you get your Vaja. I'm trying to do the exact same thing-- find a pouch case to store my Treo+ivolution when I'm not using it. None of the combos I've asked about seem like good options, though.

Regarding this pouch, I recall that some others on the board were concerned that the large magnet might hurt the Treo's display. They recommend making sure the Treo is stored with the display turned away from the magnet.... FYI...
    I wonder if the pouch recently reviewed on the TC homepage will work. The reviewer notes that the case is *not* form fitting.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    It might work. I have that exact pouch case, and it does stretch some. Enough room for my Treo with Sena Leatherskin on. Also have a vaja on order and will report back when received. (yes I am a case freak )
    Please do report back to us
    I had a Vaja i-Volution T6 for the Treo 600 and I can say that judging by the pic, it wouldn't fit. The i-Volution does add a bit of bulk (more than the Sena or the Covertec form fit cases) which I don't think the pouch case is able to stretch to accomodate.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I don't think it will fit. I have a Krusell classic on my Treo 650 and it is already quite tight on the pouch case you mentioned (this is AFTER I did minor "surgery" and removed the clip area by removing the stitches). With a Boxwave skin, it cannot even go inside the pouch. It is OK with eGrips though.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  9.    #10  
    The prospect of Egrips kind of scares me in that it's a quasi-permanent installation on the phone. How difficult is it to remove a set of e-grips, and is there any residue left over after the fact?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    just removed egrips and was easy to get off with no effect, would highly reccomend them, unless you have a vaja case or other form fit. i used them in conjunction with a treo side case.
    mt
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Agree with above post. I highly recommend eGrips. No residue at all when removed. Also, it makes your phone less slippery.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding