1.    #1  
    I have tried several times to place an order for the following items:
    Code:
    ClearTouch Crystal (3-Pack), PalmOne Treo 650
    FlexiSkin, PalmOne Treo 650, Future Blue (no clip)
    VersaCharger
    Each time I try to place the order I end up getting the following message:
    Code:
    "I am sorry but your payment has been declined. Message:
    The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match
    billing address of cardholder."
    I know for sure that the address I am providing is correct and as a matter of fact I have succesfully ordered some things from two other sites at the same time using the same card and address. Funny thing is, I have infact ordered from BoxWave themselves in the past using the same card and address.

I had been hoping to place this order today since I will be travelling starting tonight and would have liked to have the items delivered by the time I got back. But now it looks like this won't be possible. Also I could not find any phone number that I could call to place the order over the phone.

Seems like another issue that Boxwave needs to get resolved. By the way with no phone number provided on the site what does one do if one needs to call for customer service?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    just dont order from them look up my post about their cust serv and the possibilty of getting the run around if you get a defective one, get the TC store ones.
    mt
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay
    I have tried several times to place an order for the following items:
    Code:
    ClearTouch Crystal (3-Pack), PalmOne Treo 650
    FlexiSkin, PalmOne Treo 650, Future Blue (no clip)
    VersaCharger
    Each time I try to place the order I end up getting the following message:
    Code:
    "I am sorry but your payment has been declined. Message:
    The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match
    billing address of cardholder."
    I know for sure that the address I am providing is correct and as a matter of fact I have succesfully ordered some things from two other sites at the same time using the same card and address. Funny thing is, I have infact ordered from BoxWave themselves in the past using the same card and address.

I had been hoping to place this order today since I will be travelling starting tonight and would have liked to have the items delivered by the time I got back. But now it looks like this won't be possible. Also I could not find any phone number that I could call to place the order over the phone.

Seems like another issue that Boxwave needs to get resolved. By the way with no phone number provided on the site what does one do if one needs to call for customer service?
    Hi Sanjay,

Please check your Private Message for our response.

Hope this helps resolve your situation! Please feel free to contact us again with additional questions or concerns!

Cheers!

Sung
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    just dont order from them look up my post about their cust serv and the possibilty of getting the run around if you get a defective one, get the TC store ones.
    mt
    Mtgmt,

Please check in your private message box for our reply. I hope that the option offered to you works for you!

Cheers!

Sung
    This company is the worst when it comes to shipping and customer service (my opinion). I purchased a screen protector from them last year, and never received it. They claimed that it was delivered by the Post Office, and refused to help me any further. They told me to take it up with the post office. I reported them to the BBB, but later dropped the issue, as it wasn't worth the effort (only $15.00).
    So I have been spreading the 'good' words about them.
    /Tony
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    Mtgmt,

Please check in your private message box for our reply. I hope that the option offered to you works for you!

Cheers!

Sung
    i have replied and i dont mean to be ugly but the concensus is that the customer service very poor and something should be done to keep customers and get new ones
    cheers
    mt
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    Hi Sanjay,

Please check your Private Message for our response.

Hope this helps resolve your situation! Please feel free to contact us again with additional questions or concerns!

Cheers!

Sung
    Unfortunately what you suggest as a solution does not really help. Also I am sure of the address and my card, maybe you should check your online ordering system.

Thanks,
    Sanjay
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    sanjay TC protectors i think are the way togo, to many probs with boxwave as you can already tell
    mt
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    mtgmt,

The only problem you seem to have with the way we are carrying out with resolving this issue is with the matter of returning the defective unit. We would like to emphasize that this is a standard procedure that is consistently carried out everywhere and not just for BoxWave. We offered to you the option of a replacement, and upon your dissatisfaction for that method, we furthermore gave you the choice for an exchange. (Both options fully at our cost). Unfortunately, none of these methods were carried out due to your delay in returning the defective unit. Although we would love to send you a replacement right away but we would always have to have the defective unit returned to us.

If you would like your situation to be resolved, feel free to write us a PM to carry on with the exchange. This is the only way that this matter can be settled. You can either return the defective product in a standard business envelop with a .37 cent stamp or we will send you a prepaid shipping label through email.

Hopefully we can resolve this matter quickly and efficiently in the best way possible, but we need your help in sending the defective unit back to us.

Best Regards,

BoxWave