1.    #1  
    There Are So May Areas Where Palm Is Lacking. If You Have Any Fixes To The Bugs Such As:

Volume On Speakerphone
    Volume On Ear
    Memory Fix
    Etc.

Please Post Them Here.
    (otherwise I Will Add The Words... Who's With Me????!!!??')
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    How about you look at the sticky that's already listed in this forum?
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    I think it's getting to be time to make one sticky containing all the other stickies.....
    how about searching and posting in existing threads?!?!?
    Is it getting hot and sticky in here?
    mmm....sticky buns...
    Quite a sticky wicket, eh?
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Let's make another sticky. Who's with me???!!!

Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    ...sticky...sticky.....donuts.....donuts.....beeeeeeeer....
    I think this would be a great idea. If I didn't ritually read threads here every time I wake up, get in to work, every hour at work, lunch time, before I leave work, when I get home, every hour at home, and after I say my prayer at night before bed (ok I just realized I have no life) then I don't think I wouldve known about patches and fixes. For example shadowmites patches. I wasn't even aware there was a voice quality issue with 650s till I read that. Or enabling Local Network Time causes issues. I never had it enabled but it's good to know what could happen if I do. Bluetooth, don't use it but applied the patch anyways just incase I do use it in the future. Same goes for DUN, Versamail, PRC editor, etc. Having all in 1 thread would save a lot of time. I remember seeing a compatibily list thread and found that very useful.
  12.    #12  
    I guess that's the sticky end to this thread.