1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!

I am living in Germany and will travel to California next week. As the Treo 650 GSM is still not avaiable here in Germany I am willing to buy one in the U.S. I searched the web for a few hours but did not find a store in California, which has the Treo 650 GSM (without Branding and w/o Lock) in stock.

Does anybody know a store fitting those criterias?
    I am also willing to buy one online, but if one wants to do that, one has to use an U.S.-credit card, which I don't have (only German credit cards).

So I am hoping to get any tips...
    How much do I have to pay for a Treo 650 GSM in the U.S. (including Tax)?

TIA,
    Olli from Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by ojung
    Hi everyone!

I am living in Germany and will travel to California next week. As the Treo 650 GSM is still not avaiable here in Germany I am willing to buy one in the U.S. I searched the web for a few hours but did not find a store in California, which has the Treo 650 GSM (without Branding and w/o Lock) in stock.

Does anybody know a store fitting those criterias?
    I am also willing to buy one online, but if one wants to do that, one has to use an U.S.-credit card, which I don't have (only German credit cards).

So I am hoping to get any tips...
    How much do I have to pay for a Treo 650 GSM in the U.S. (including Tax)?

TIA,
    Olli from Germany
    Hi,
    Please look into marketplace section on TC.
    I have one for sale 690 shipped .Unlocked Unbranded Untouched Sealed GSM T 650.
    You can PM me for details.
    Western Union or internationational money orders/paypal etc..
    San Jose Valley, has one strore.
    If you buy physically it will be 699+ 7% sale tax.
    Offcourse online you don't pay any tax but shipping fee (15 -20bucks).
    Hope that's helpful.
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 02/20/2005 at 09:27 AM.
  3.    #3  
    @Mtreosexual:

Thank you very much. The problem with buying a unit from you (e.g.) is, that I don't a have an address the unit can be sent to (I will be travelling around in CA).
    Great ,

That's fine . Have a fun trip....
    There are 3 Palmone stores in California. They would be the only place to purchase an unlocked GSM 650.

1. Westfield Shoppingtown
    Century City
    10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
    West Los Angeles, CA 310.277.3211

2.Westfield Shoppingtown
    San Francisco Centre
    865 Market St
    San Francisco, CA 415.243.0100

3.Westfield Shoppingtown
    Valley Fair Mall
    2855 Stevens Creek Blvd
    Santa Clara, CA 95035 408.244.7323

Good luck!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  6.    #6  
    @millerhifi:

Great news! I did not even know that there are Palmone stores somewhere in the U.S. That is, why I did not search for them.

I will try to get one in San Francisco. Thank you very much!
    Welcome!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    You can also try this site. It's used by folks in and around San Francisco. Just do a search in the 'For Sale' area. It's where I get most of my concert tickets.
    http://www.craigslist.org/
    There are many more P1 stores at major airports. Go to www.palmone.com and you will find all the stores' addresses....you may even be able to buy one befroe you land in CA.
  10.    #10  
    @Rome:

But those are no Palm One Retail-Stores, are they? www.palmone.com only lists 3 of them in California.

you may even be able to buy one befroe you land in CA.
    Our In-Country-Stop is Cincinnati. I did not find any store located inside the airport. The nearest one is about 4 miles away from the airport. To far for an 1-hour-stop. The same in San Francisco. No store inside San Francisco International Airport. So I think I have to wait until reaching P1-Retail-Store in SF...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_88888
    You can also try this site. It's used by folks in and around San Francisco. Just do a search in the 'For Sale' area. It's where I get most of my concert tickets.
    http://www.craigslist.org/
    Thanks a lot. Although I did not find a Treo, but found some inspirations about what to visit in SF