Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have two options:

a) Sandisk 1GB $110.00 @ Compusa/BestBuy
    b) Kodak 1GB $89.00 @ Walmart

Is that kodak good for treo650? Because is very cheap. Any better option?
    http://www.dominet.net
    Webhosting the way it should be.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    c) PNY 1GB $69.99 @ CompUSA (this week)

Where are you seeing $110, anyway? The SanDisk lists at $99.99 at CompUSA. I have the SanDisk (was on sale for $69.99 last week) and it works fine.
    take a look here for the best card... and remember there are different Sandisk cards that have different speeds...

http://heller.ca/cardspeed
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    c) PNY 1GB $69.99 @ CompUSA (this week)

Where are you seeing $110, anyway? The SanDisk lists at $99.99 at CompUSA. I have the SanDisk (was on sale for $69.99 last week) and it works fine.
    In the past I have not been happy with PNY cards... they are wicked slow... Look for the PQI 45x card at NewEgg.com for $70. I have this card and am very happy with it.

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I vote Sandisk Extreme III for $114 at Adorama.com. Twice the speed of the Ultra II. The Treo may not be able to take advantage of all that speed, but if people bought stuff like that, nobody would buy Lamborghinis.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I just ran the tests on my SanDisk 1GB card - came out very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    I just ran the tests on my SanDisk 1GB card - came out very well.
    Did you do VFS Mark? What was your overall score, and more specifically, your write score? Although the overall VFS Mark for the Extreme is similar to the Ultra, the write speeds seem to be much higher.
    Cingular Treo 650
    you might want to check out this deal first... http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=3997196
    i'm telling you guys, PNY SD is cah cah!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    I wonder why PNY doesnt post performance numbers on their website. http://www.pny.com/products/flash/securedigital.asp

I tell you, $50 for that card (after mail in rebate), or $69 for an Ultra II, its a no brainer. Ultra II provides awesome performance.
    Cingular Treo 650
    I wouldn't use a PNY card in a digital camera, as the write speed is pretty bad. But for MP3 playback, these cards are fine, and cheap. I bought one specifically for MP3s. Now when I get my Media PC up and running, I'll get a 2GB ulta II card for video playback!!!
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Try buy.com for cheaper price either way.
    Go to Sams Club. Lexar 1GB SD...$73.99...all the time.

Works like a charm, never had a problem.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    I upgraded my card to a SD 1gb and now video plays nice and smooth! I'm very happy with this card, BUT it' keeps waking up my phone, any fix for this???????
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    In the past I have not been happy with PNY cards... they are wicked slow... Look for the PQI 45x card at NewEgg.com for $70. I have this card and am very happy with it.

Timmay
    Interesting site... I just ordered a Kingston 60X Hi-Speed 1GB SD Card and a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Reader/Writer (looks like a mini jump drive, but has a slot for an SD Card!). $91 ! ! ! Thanks for the tip!
    OK, so where do we buy a 2GB ATP?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I am still wondering about that walmart kodak card. I have never seen anyone dicuss it before. Any one know anything about it?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    Go to Sams Club. Lexar 1GB SD...$73.99...all the time.

Works like a charm, never had a problem.
    VFS Mark on this one is 638

Aloke
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    VFS Mark on this one is 638

Aloke
    What is the write speed?
    Cingular Treo 650
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast