1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the 650 works with the Bluetooth handsfree system on the 2005 Prius? I've downloaded the software upgrade from PalmOne, but I'm unable to get it to get the phone to communicate with the Prius.
    Quote Originally Posted by freemankr
    Does anyone know if the 650 works with the Bluetooth handsfree system on the 2005 Prius? I've downloaded the software upgrade from PalmOne, but I'm unable to get it to get the phone to communicate with the Prius.
    I have the 2004 Prius, and it works perfectly after I downloaded the PalmOne latest bluetooth upgrade.

Side note: It did not work the first time I tried it after the upgrade. I had to hard reset (reset + power button) due to another complication, I re-installed the bluetooth upgrade. Viola, it worked!

BTW, make sure that you dial out a number right away after you paired up the phone and car (right after you entered the code in your Treo while your car is still waiting for something).

-TJ
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I try it. BTW, I didn't mention I'm using a locked Cingular 650. Is yours locked?