1.    #1  
    I see the anti-glare and crystal ClearTouch protectors on Boxwave's site....not sure which to get. I like the idea of anti-glare...but also don't want to trade off any viewability. What has everyone's experience been? Also - is that the place to order them (directly from their site?). Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurora
    I see the anti-glare and crystal ClearTouch protectors on Boxwave's site....not sure which to get. I like the idea of anti-glare...but also don't want to trade off any viewability. What has everyone's experience been? Also - is that the place to order them (directly from their site?). Thanks
    I've ordered both, installed only the Crystal Touch. All I can say for ya is that the Crystal Touch is close to exactly as if it wasn't there. I'm not going to try the anti-glare--> why bother, no real glare present anyway.
    I haven't seen the crystal, but I have the anti-glare. I'm not all that thrilled w/it. It seems to make the screen "matte" or something. I think it takes away from the sharpness of the screen. I'll probably order a crystal soon...

Not only that, the anti-glare takes a normal, concentrated glare and turns it into a large blob of a glare across the entire screen. Not an issue, but kinda annoying.
    Get the Crystal Cleartouch, they rock!
    Like oenophile said, it's like it's not even there when you look at your screen.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys....Crystal it is!
    Ditto.. had the anti glare on my 600, put the crystal on my 650 and much prefer it!
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    beware if you get a defectve one they are still not resolving my issue after 2 weeks good luck all i can say
    mt
    I had the same question, so I got both. You can get a 3-pack and ask them to mix-and-match. I must say I prefer the anti-glare, which are like their original ones. I found I did not like the highly reflective nature of the crystal ones. Your mileage may vary.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    beware if you get a defectve one they are still not resolving my issue after 2 weeks good luck all i can say
    mt
    Mtgmt,

Please check in your private message box for our reply. I hope that the option offered to you works for you!

Cheers!

Sung
    This company is the worst when it comes to shipping and customer service (my opinion). I purchased a screen protector from them last year, and never received it. They claimed that it was delivered by the Post Office, and refused to help me any further. They told me to take it up with the post office. I reported them to the BBB, but later dropped the issue, as it wasn't worth the effort (only $15.00).
    So I have been spreading the 'good' words about them.
    /Tony
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    mtgmt,

The only problem you seem to have with the way we are carrying out with resolving this issue is with the matter of returning the defective unit. We would like to emphasize that this is a standard procedure that is consistently carried out everywhere and not just for BoxWave. We offered to you the option of a replacement, and upon your dissatisfaction for that method, we furthermore gave you the choice for an exchange. (Both options fully at our cost). Unfortunately, none of these methods were carried out due to your delay in returning the defective unit. Although we would love to send you a replacement right away but we would always have to have the defective unit returned to us.

If you would like your situation to be resolved, feel free to write us a PM to carry on with the exchange. This is the only way that this matter can be settled. You can either return the defective product in a standard business envelop with a .37 cent stamp or we will send you a prepaid shipping label through email.

Hopefully we can resolve this matter quickly and efficiently in the best way possible, but we need your help in sending the defective unit back to us.

Best Regards,

BoxWave