Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62
  1. #21  
    I called computers4sure.com and they said that they're expecting it in early next week (Apr25 or 26?). Here come the goods!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RockOfVictory
    I called computers4sure.com and they said that they're expecting it in early next week (Apr25 or 26?). Here come the goods!
    the keyword is "expecting."
    AT&T 8925 + 8GB MicroSDHC + Jabra BT8040

    Copper TREO 680 + 16GB SDHC + Holux M1000B + Palm BT Keyboard + Motorola S9
  3. #23  
    Thank you for shopping at Digitally Unique. Unfortunately one or more of the items on your order is currently out of stock and cannot be fulfilled. The current ETA for the items you ordered is 4/27/2005

    Here at Digitally Unique we feature over 250,000 different technology and electronic items and we work very hard to keep our inventory and database as up-to-date as possible. Sadly, though, occasionally an item will go on backorder or briefly out of stock without our immediate knowledge.

    Your order will remain on hold until we get additional stock. You may also choose a different item or remove the item from your order by calling our Customer Service Department at (800) 361-1016.

    In the event we are not able to fulfill your order within 30 days your order will automatically be cancelled. As always we will not charge your credit card until your order ships to you.

    We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to being of service.

    Cordially,

    Customer Service
    Digitally Unique





    Quote Originally Posted by manorton
    I ordered one.
    http://www.digitallyunique.com/sdsdph-1024-901.html
    Lets see how long this'll take.....
    Last edited by manorton; 04/21/2005 at 11:39 AM. Reason: aeqdqq
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by linc
    the keyword is "expecting."
    Good thing it isn't a motorola smartphone their expecting.
  5. #25  
    I would laugh if this came out on the same day as the VZW Treo 650!
  6. #26  
    I would think the idiots would have them come out the same day that one of them became obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    I would laugh if this came out on the same day as the VZW Treo 650!
  7. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50
    hinges looks flimsy and prone to decouple! I am saving for a 2gb and I'll use my usb sd reader. its small enough, and I dont need anything as small as my thumbnail (yes, my hand is that big!).
    Agreed. I'd rather have more capacity for that kind of money. Besides, who doesn't have a card reader at this point?
  8. #28  
    Besides, who doesn't have a card reader at this point?
    I have a card reader, but will there be a card reader everywhere that I might want to share files/transfer data? Will there be a card reader everywhere that my treo goes?
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  9.    #29  
    exactly..... all you'll need is a USB port now..... it's like having one of those flash drives with you all the time.....


    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer
    I have a card reader, but will there be a card reader everywhere that I might want to share files/transfer data? Will there be a card reader everywhere that my treo goes?
  10. #30  
    Methinks it's not going to be out by April like the nice folks at San Disk said in the press release last Feb.
    Oh well, it's not like I have a VZW 650 to use it with.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs
    Methinks it's not going to be out by April
    april? it is almost may.
    AT&T 8925 + 8GB MicroSDHC + Jabra BT8040

    Copper TREO 680 + 16GB SDHC + Holux M1000B + Palm BT Keyboard + Motorola S9
  12. #32  
    Something like this could very easily replace one of my 1gb flash drives. Thing is though, it really is not that inconvenient to 1) get the card reader out and set up or 2) start up Palm File Browser and do it that way. Ben
  13. #33  
    Bclinger,
    I've been fortunate enough to have made 2 trips to Hawaii, it is truly the most beautiful place on earth.
  14. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikse
    exactly..... all you'll need is a USB port now..... it's like having one of those flash drives with you all the time.....
    I guess what it comes down to is it's always better to have more options for the consumer in the market. So, for that reason, I can appreciate this product. Looking at how I use my Treo, having more capacity for the money would be more important than the occasional (if ever) flash drive usage. Card Export II currently handles those occasions beautifully (mostly at work).
  15. #35  
    I have a 256mb iStick that I keep in my wallet. This will replace it.
  16. #36  
    I, for one, like this idea a lot. I'm all about carrying as little as I need to. That's the whole reason we went to Treos wasn't it? While I do carry a card reader in my bag, I don't always carry the bag. It'd be great if I could grab a file or something and easily share it.

    One cool thing I did the other night, my mother-in-law snapped a few cool shots with her digital camera at my wife's b-day party. I slapped her SD card into my Treo and mailed the pics to the family. Smoooth.
  17. #37  
    Anyone hear anything new? It's May, and no sign of it. Not a surprise, huh?
  18. kallcron's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #38  
    Supposed to go nationwide in Circuit City stores starting June 12 or 14. Other stores later. Bob
    -----Original Message-----
    From: kevin allcron [mailto:kallcron7246@charter.net]
    Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:18 PM
    To: Bob Goligoski
    Subject: ULTRA II SD PLUS 1g


    When will this be out?



    Thanks

    Kevin
  19. #39  
    Thanks!
  20. #40  
    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by manorton
    Thank you for shopping at Digitally Unique. Unfortunately one or more of the items on your order is currently out of stock and cannot be fulfilled. The current ETA for the items you ordered is 4/27/2005

    Here at Digitally Unique we feature over 250,000 different technology and electronic items and we work very hard to keep our inventory and database as up-to-date as possible. Sadly, though, occasionally an item will go on backorder or briefly out of stock without our immediate knowledge.

    Your order will remain on hold until we get additional stock. You may also choose a different item or remove the item from your order by calling our Customer Service Department at (800) 361-1016.

    In the event we are not able to fulfill your order within 30 days your order will automatically be cancelled. As always we will not charge your credit card until your order ships to you.

    We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to being of service.

    Cordially,

    Customer Service
    Digitally Unique
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions