1.    #1  
    I was debating on which to go with. Can any of you provide insite into both or even one over the other?

Can't wait to see the results!!!

Last edited by Blh20s; 02/19/2005 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

apples and oranges...

Agendus is a calendar/contacts application.

Snappermail is an email client.
    I have both - work great together.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    apples and oranges...

Agendus is a calendar/contacts application.

Snappermail is an email client.
    However the Agendus Pro bundle does include Email and SMS doesn't?

www.iambic.com
    Semper Fi

yes but snappermail doesn't manage calendar and contacts.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yes but snappermail doesn't manage calendar and contacts.
    So from this Agendus seems like the better tool?!!!
    Semper Fi

I use chatter for email and datebook 5 for calendar mgmt
    I just moved from Versamail to Snapper. So far it's really good. I'm using DateBk5 as my calendar app.
    I tried both of them before purchasing SnapperLite, I then upgraded to SnapperPremier and think that it's one of the finest programs out there. MY reason for liking is is that it (a) allows me to have multiple POP accounts (as I have seven) as well as all of the accounts receive mail on the same screen. With VersaMail and several thers that I tried, I neded to switch accounts in order to see the messages.

To me it felt more like a true "Outlook" mail window verses a kludge.

Also, the other functions of Agendus had no functionality to me.

I was on Beyond Contacts for my Treo 600 but with the improved contact manager in the Treo 650, I'm happy.
    There is only one thing I don't like about Snapper, or at least haven't found a fix for. If you are scrolling through a message that contains URLs or E-mail addresses, each press of the up or down rocker takes you to the next address or URL. The only way it seems to scroll a screen at a time is if there are no web addresses in the body of the message.

Anyone know a way around this?
    With Snappermail version 2, you stop at html links in emails if you just press (and let go of) the down button. But if you press and hold down the button, you scroll past html links. This is a new feature in version 2.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!