1.    #1  
    Is there a site for this? Or does palmgear have this hidden somewhere?

I'd like to be able to download trials straight to my treo.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  2. gdb
    This may be what you want:

StreamLync 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    Is there a site for this? Or does palmgear have this hidden somewhere?

I'd like to be able to download trials straight to my treo.

L
    When you say download, do you mean direct from a website via Blazer?

I haven't tried that, but I have emailed .prc files to myself as an attachment and if you open the attachment it will install the .prc file to the phone.
  4.    #4  
    I want to be able to download prc via Blazer. I am rarely at a pc throughout the day. It would be nice to just download the prc via palmgear or something.

I know some developers have the prc files to download, but a palm software store having prc direct downloads would be awesome.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Be careful e-mailing PRC files. Sometimes when I do it, the file is corrupted and puts the unit into a reset loop. Luckily I can do a "system reset" and delete the bad file - at least so far...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    Be careful e-mailing PRC files. Sometimes when I do it, the file is corrupted and puts the unit into a reset loop. Luckily I can do a "system reset" and delete the bad file - at least so far...
    Why would it be corrupted? I've done this dozens of times with no problems.

As for the original poster's questions.. I've downloaded PRC's from blazer and installed that way.

If it is zipped, you have to have something like Handzipper and it can open and install the prc/pdb files from the zip.