Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I've been syncing my Treo to my Powerbook via Bluetooth for the past week but this morning, during a HotSync, someone called and it exited/quit the HotSync process. Now, when I try to HotSync, iSync tells me the synchronization failed. Anyone encounter this problem and know how to fix it?

    Btw, I'm syncing with the iSync Conduit. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  2. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    #2  
    Can you revert to a previous Backup? You did copy some version back, and installed BackupBuddyVFS with an SD card, right?

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=73866
  3.    #3  
    I haven't started using BackupBuddyVFS b/c the release notes said, "preliminary support for Treo 650" so I wanted to wait until they release their next version. Darn, should've started using it since most people aren't having any issues with it.

    Any other ideas?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Any other ideas?
    What does the iSync log say?
  5. #5  
    damn, that sucks. but why use iSync? why not just install the sw that came with the cd for the 650?
  6.    #6  
    Ok, I fixed it by re-installing the iSync conduit - phew!

    The log was saying the connection to my Treo was timing out and an error of something along the lines of, "(error code #-1)."

    I'm using iSync b/c I want my contacts sync'ed with the Address Book application.

    In the future, and b/c Bluetooth HotSyncs take forever, I'm going to disable the phone so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for everyone's posts.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Ok, I fixed it by re-installing the iSync conduit - phew!

    The log was saying the connection to my Treo was timing out and an error of something along the lines of, "(error code #-1)."

    I'm using iSync b/c I want my contacts sync'ed with the Address Book application.

    In the future, and b/c Bluetooth HotSyncs take forever, I'm going to disable the phone so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for everyone's posts.
    Thank you for sharing. I use iSync and bluetooth with my Powerbook. Now if this happens to me I'll know how to fix it.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Thank you for sharing. I use iSync and bluetooth with my Powerbook. Now if this happens to me I'll know how to fix it.
    Good to know to hear someone appreciates the sharing of knowledge...I hate it when I'm having an issue, then find a thread discussing it, but only to see the last post from the thread creator saying, "Nevermind, I fixed it" or a solution is never posted.

    Anyways, you're very welcome and I'm sure you'd do the same for me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeeboy51
    damn, that sucks. but why use iSync? why not just install the sw that came with the cd for the 650?
    The Palm software only syncs to the Palm Desktop. If you want to sync iCal and Address Book, you need iSync.

Posting Permissions