Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    These "I dropped my phone what should I do?" are getting old... Seem to come around every two weeks.
  2.    #22  
    I could care less if you guys think its fraudulent, if Sprint wants to exchange it after testing it out, that's there business.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Maybe you should reread the first post

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimeNY
    I could care less if you guys think its fraudulent, if Sprint wants to exchange it after testing it out, that's there business.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Whatta class act. Aren't you the the guy who said in msg #1 of this thread: "Should I go to another Sprint PCS location other than the one I just went to? What are your thoughts?"

IF YOU DON'T WANT OUR F'IN OPINIONS DON'T F'IN ASK!

Damn, you're just like my daughter. She asks me a question, then if she doesn't like my answer gets all pissy.

I dropped my precious last night, now it has minor scratches and bruises. But, the funny thing is that I just did a warrenty exchange becaused I dropped and scratched the previous 650. So I made up a story about reset loops and they exchange it.
    Geez, you guys are cold. its not like you guys never pulled a fast one on sprint before. Please don't act like you all are so caring, about sprint pcs. Wasn't half of you guys in another thread trying to scam Sprint out of hundreds of dollars in coupons for software from handango. Yeah I thought so. Also, if they testedthe phone and nothing was wrong with it they would have never exchange it. So obviously they found something wrong and exchaned it.

Dude don't waste your time asking a question like that on this board, you see what happens, *most* of the people on here act like they are the heir to Mr. sprintPcs's fortune, they have no idea how these large corprations have meetings on trying to rip off their customers, and anyone else (Enron's a good example..)

Anyway, the worst that can happen at another store is a no...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    The problem wasn't the question, the problem was he didn't like the answers. If all he wanted was someone to agree with him or convice him what he was doing was OK then you're right, he shouldn't have asked it here (quite obviously he had question about it himself or he wouldn't have asked).

Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    Dude don't waste your time asking a question like that on this board, you see what happens, *most* of the people on here act like they are the heir to Mr. sprintPcs's fortune, they have no idea how these large corprations have meetings on trying to rip off their customers, and anyone else (Enron's a good example..)

Mods, please lock and kill this thread.

Enough with the scammers and thieves.

jeez, is there no personal responsibility left around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by warmseth
    if you blatantly defraud the company, you will be commiting a "true crime in ny"

I was gonna make the same point.
    Pretty sad to see that attitude. Odds are you'll drop the next one as well. Put it in a nice case and forget about it
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Hey all, if a tree falls in the Sprint store, and there is no one there to ask why the tree was there in the first place, does it matter that said falling tree crushed someone making a false warranty claim???
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    hey tool boy it's couldn't care less, not could. if you 'could care less' then obviously you care to some degree. if you're gonna commit fraud at least use proper grammar.

refer to this informative page on the 'caring continuum':
    http://www.incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.html

please don 't do it like this, you spoil the good things provided by p1...
    Asia Pacific Traveller (HK based)
    Does the original poster have the additional sprint warranty? From what I know of it, you could run over your phone with your car and they'll still exhange it.

And about selling dropped phones on ebay, that's how I got my phone. BUT, the little ******* didn't say anything in the auction about it being OBVIOUSLY dropped. I have a bad P key, and I'm not going to feel bad at all about taking the phone into sprint for a replacement (whenever I get around to it), since the problem has nothing to do with the fact the previous (badstard) owner dropped it.
    Hell I dropped my unlock 650 at the bank and it landed on it's antenna. Am I going to return it? Hell no. It didn't do anything that I could see so I am just going to keep it. It proves to me that it is just as strong as my lil' 90.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I got the "eGrips" for my 650 and like it a lot. Makes it much harder to drop the phone or have it slip out and fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora
    Does the original poster have the additional sprint warranty? From what I know of it, you could run over your phone with your car and they'll still exhange it.

And about selling dropped phones on ebay, that's how I got my phone. BUT, the little ******* didn't say anything in the auction about it being OBVIOUSLY dropped. I have a bad P key, and I'm not going to feel bad at all about taking the phone into sprint for a replacement (whenever I get around to it), since the problem has nothing to do with the fact the previous (badstard) owner dropped it.
    The insurance exchange deal costs $50, so thats why he wants a warranty exchange. He drops the phone and wants them to take responsibility for it. Kinda lame if ya ask me...

Mike
  17.    #37  
    Well I recieved my warrenty exchange T650 Last night. What case do you guys reccomend. I want something that doesn't make the Treo look like its in a briefcase. I want something that keeps the look of the Treo.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    I dropped my phone right after I exchanges it for a defective p key. it didn't receive any visible damge cause I had it in a pouch. I dropped again last night. I fell asleep while surfing the web with my treo. I woke up in the middle of the night to a thud. my 650 fell off of the bed and hit the night stand. I noticed that it had a ding underneath the antenna on the back. the sad thing is I have it in the fitted case from palm one. well soon as I saw that I jumped on my pc and ordered a krusell case. I think the krusell cas is best. as someone mentioned earlier the only thing that can possibly be scratched is the atenna. I don't know if it's murph's law or what but every phone I have ever owned, which10 phones so far, I accidently dropped 3 times during the entire time of ownership. the funny thing is i'm always so careful with my phones. maybe I jinx myself.
    I dropped my precious last night, now it has minor scratches and bruises. But, the funny thing is that I just did a warrenty exchange becaused I dropped and scratched the previous 650. So I made up a story about reset loops and they exchange it. I only had this new one for two days and I dropped it, and its scratched and bruised worse than thw previous one. Do you guys think I can get another exchange within a short period? Should I go to another Sprint PCS location other than the one I just went to? What are your thoughts? Has anyone dropped their Treo and if so how hard was it scarred.
    Man, I know how you feel, I've had some bad drops man. I dropped one so hard the damn thing had chunks of plastic from the bottom corners missing. I 've changed many treo's, hell I'm on my 5th one due to drops lol! I made up stories too about resets, dropped calls etc. With sprint, you have to "RETURN" your phone before the 14 day trial period is up, so you get a "full refund". If you "exchange" a phone, then you're basically SOL and can't do anymore exchanging without going through interrogation (depending on the store and rep) . Which is why I'm looking for a good case right now as I type this. I really like the treo 650 and I could have "returned" the one I dropped down a flight of steps yesterday, but decided to "exchange" it because I'm running out sprint stores here in NY and besides, everytime I've returned one, I get a strange look from the rep after staring into the computer screen. I know there're looking at all the returns I made..lol. Anyway I got tired of running around NYC. The damn things wouldn't have dropped if not for the "PALM ONE" form fit case they sell at CompUSA!!!! But try and see if you can get away with it. I did 5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09

I'M WITH YOU!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast