Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I got this from the Sprint Store. You can go with the flap or flapless. You can open the flap up or down. You can go horizontal on your belt or you can go vertical. It is a nice TIGHT FIT which makes the Treo actually look skinnier in a case
    Cutouts for mic, speaker, earbud and even power port.
    Very pleasing to the eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have detailed files.
  2.    #2  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have detailed files.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    kinda well im not sure
    mt
    I had that case for awhile and actually stop using it.. the plastic over the keyboard is really anoying..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Does the case have plastic covering the keypad? What about the screen? Thanks
    i hate having plastic over the keys and over the screen...but this case is cool nonetheless
    Lose the plastic, make it a flip-down, instead of flip-up, and it is the best looking and functional case I've seen for the T650.

That antenna loop is great. It's like many of the cases you find smaller flip phones. The independent, detachable, upper piece is a good feature.
    I just got back from the sprint store to buy this case after I saw this post. This is what i was looking for . And to boot they gave me $5 discount because I own the Treo 650. Sometimes I want to go with a case that covers the screen and some times I dont and this is perfect. The case can be a flip up or flip down as both sides have the same snap ( pic 1390) . Me I prefer plastic covering my keyboard but every one is different,\
    If you have kids you will understand the usage of that as they grab everything with food all over there hands.It looks like it wouldnt be a huge job to take the plastic off if you needed to.

My only issue is how hard it is to close the case. Very tight fit as I think the case needs to stretch out.
    "The only detachable flip case for T 650 availble at present" .
    Treomonator, can you give us more info from the detailed files such as manufacturer, any website etc.
    Will definitely look in to it .
    Will not buy from sprint store definitely , they charge extra ...
    Thanks
  10.    #10  
    There is no plastic covering the screen. There is plastic over the keyboard. However, like me, you can EASILY remove it with an exacto knofe with minimal to zero structural or cosmetic damage. The way it is stitched allows for a lot more cleaner cut with no ill effects.

Yes the initial process of clicking the two buttons involves a LOT of stretching BUT in the long run that is a good thing because it makes the case look very skinny. It looks good horizontal and vertical. It looks almost exactly rectangular in shape....

Two thumbs up.
    I have detailed files.
    Treominator I gotta thank you for this post. I had originally walked into the Sprint store and after the woman told me $39 i was like I gotta check out Ebay .
    But after seeing it out of the package on your pics I saw how perfect it was.
    ANd I got $5 off.

This case is the Bomb.

ALso will add you can take pictures with the case on.
    Guess the only flaw is that the corners stick out but thats the case( no pun) with most of them .
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Treominator I gotta thank you for this post. I had originally walked into the Sprint store and after the woman told me $39 i was like I gotta check out Ebay .
    But after seeing it out of the package on your pics I saw how perfect it was.
    ANd I got $5 off.

This case is the Bomb.

ALso will add you can take pictures with the case on.
    Guess the only flaw is that the corners stick out but thats the case( no pun) with most of them .
    No problem. Glad you liked it. I took the plastic off with an exacto knife and while the bottom part of the internal cover is just a liitle bit flimsier due to the lack of plastic support it works out great.

Also you need to remember that you do save 5-7 bucks on shipping too!
    I have detailed files.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    "The only detachable flip case for T 650 availble at present" .
    Treomonator, can you give us more info from the detailed files such as manufacturer, any website etc.
    Will definitely look in to it .
    Will not buy from sprint store definitely , they charge extra ...
    Thanks
    All it says is:

FSL Electronics
    SPHRLC002

I tried a little bit of googling but was not very successful in finding any links.
    Maybe someone with more time and patience can find it

I really think though it is not a bad idea to plunk the $39 for the case at the sprint store bcoz -

a) it is high quality and looks like it will only look better with age and "breaking in to". Hard to explain but I can't imagine a flip case with as little bulk as this one out there

b) it is a very tight Initial Fit but within a week, you will be thankful for that becasue if keeps the form factor stretched, tight and small looking.

c) there is no outrageous S&H fees

d) You might get a discount like some got (i bought two accessories (case + car charger) and got $15 off my purchase even as a non Sprint customer. I paid with the company card for one of them so overall it knocked my cost about that much too.

e)It is a VERY versatile case - can be horizontal or vertical, flap up or down on flapless!

f) Keyboard plastic cover can be easity taken off with an exacto knife.

g) it looks very professional on your belt (very important for me as I am not in a geek environment at work and I might get those "looks")

I am not trying to push this case but just wanted to share what I think about it bcoz I end up spending a lot of money trying to find the "perfect" case via trial and error.

I think this one has the potential to last me a while due to its quality and it almost makes me sad that I might not be looking for more cases for my toy since this one does the job so well
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    All it says is:

FSL Electronics
    SPHRLC002

I tried a little bit of googling but was not very successful in finding any links.
    Maybe someone with more time and patience can find it

I really think though it is not a bad idea to plunk the $39 for the case at the sprint store bcoz -

a) it is high quality and looks like it will only look better with age and "breaking in to". Hard to explain but I can't imagine a flip case with as little bulk as this one out there

b) it is a very tight Initial Fit but within a week, you will be thankful for that becasue if keeps the form factor stretched, tight and small looking.

c) there is no outrageous S&H fees

d) You might get a discount like some got (i bought two accessories (case + car charger) and got $15 off my purchase even as a non Sprint customer. I paid with the company card for one of them so overall it knocked my cost about that much too.

e)It is a VERY versatile case - can be horizontal or vertical, flap up or down on flapless!

f) Keyboard plastic cover can be easity taken off with an exacto knife.

g) it looks very professional on your belt (very important for me as I am not in a geek environment at work and I might get those "looks")

I am not trying to push this case but just wanted to share what I think about it bcoz I end up spending a lot of money trying to find the "perfect" case via trial and error.

I think this one has the potential to last me a while due to its quality and it almost makes me sad that I might not be looking for more cases for my toy since this one does the job so well

Great,
    Thanks for above info...

I have ordered a Krussell classic case . But this one suits my needs perfectly .
    I checked EBay, 7 -8 pages of Dans and Gsm store items was indeed a torture . I could not find anything similar to what you mentioned.
    Will check the sprint store today.......
    I love the concept of detachable flip . Besides SENA(only T600) not many other cases offer this advantage.
    had that case when sprint first introduced it last year for the 600 was not happy with the plastic on the keyboard so I modified it and then I wasn't happy with the fit so I stopped using it
    Fred
  16. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Ah well... I hope it is inexpensive it looks it. A $500 phone deserves something a little nicer. Sort of like a CEO dressed in a $200 ill-fitting suit. Just my not so humble opinion.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    Ah well... I hope it is inexpensive it looks it. A $500 phone deserves something a little nicer. Sort of like a CEO dressed in a $200 ill-fitting suit. Just my not so humble opinion.
    You must be a Vaja case owner
    I have detailed files.
    I'm not a vaja owner, but I agree. That's ghetto.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cz6y48
    I'm not a vaja owner, but I agree. That's ghetto.
    I will take getto over the $100 multicolored gay cases out there....
    I have detailed files.
    I purchased the $50 Sena case and now have this and this case blows the $50 case away. Far as I am concerned the least amount of money I have to spend on a case the better. Fact that the phone cost $600 measn I dont want to spend another $150 on a case . It does the same job. Holds and protects the case. And does it better.

Case Closed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast