Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    I will take getto over the $100 multicolored gay cases out there....

Strong statement there.., Treominator.
    Truly, Vaja has some flamboyant and strange color combinations....
    Maybe it's Argentina..
    Quite a colorful country..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Strong statement there.., Treominator.
    Truly, Vaja has some flamboyant and strange color combinations....
    Maybe it's Argentina..
    Quite a colorful country..

Just because it's available doesn't mean it has to be ordered. I bought a basic black case for my IPOD after trying several others, and believe me, there's not another case out there nearly as nice, IMHO.

Not as crazy about their T650 offerings.
    I just picked up this case from the Sprint store and will be using it without the flap. Seems like it will fit my needs just fine.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I just picked up the case from Sprint today and have a few thoughts / concerns. Mainly, the thin leather band above the keypad/below the screen is a bit akward, if it's to low it starts covering up the menu button(s) and if it's to high, using the lower menu bar on the screen with the thumb in one-handed operations is a little difficult. Then there's the cut out for the mike. Why do they have to make these cut-outs so precise? Mass produced cases aren't always cut and/or sewn properly and as in my case, I'm having to constantly adjust the case to expose the entire mike. I don't want to enlarge the hole just yet because I may want to return it. Other than that, it's very close to what I'm wanting.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    no need to offend us Vaja owners (I have a T66 in all dark blue), not all color combinations are "gay".
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quality looks iffy, but the idea is perfect! I dont like how the edges are frayed, but I guess this maybe a good reason why it is small in form factor. I would definitely cut out the plastic over the keyboard. But is the clip a ratcheting one?
    I bought this case on Ebay for only $10.48 including shipping. The case gets 4 out of 4 stars for functionality -- the ratchet clip is solid, typing through the clear plastic keyboard cover is not a problem, and the removable flip is unique. Workmanship is ok but not great -- threads are hanging in a couple spots, and the leather is not the best quality in terms of feel or finish. The fit is great.

I can't imagine a better flip / belt / pocket case for this price.

http://search.ebay.com/Palm-Treo-OEM...omZR40QQsojsZ1

HK
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    no need to offend us Vaja owners (I have a T66 in all dark blue), not all color combinations are "gay".
    Jeez Louise, how about not offending the gay folk!?!

BH
    I bought this case at the Sprint store the day I purchased my 650 just to have something to protect it until I buy my usual brand. I have always been a Bellagio or EB Cases fan for my Palms or Treo. I love the way this Sprint case is designed, but I have to say I prefer the front flip to be a little more 'stiff', allowing more protection for the screen. The flip on this case, while being versatile, is a bit flimsy, IMHO. I'm in constant fear that something at work will bash into it and crack my screen.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Hey all,

I just got the first iteration of this case from my brother (who actually got it from my other brother). My case is also from FSL Electronics but the model is SPHRLC001. I think this was more suited for the treo 600 as the sync cutouts dont line up well on my treo 650.

I absolutely love the case, when i am at work, I discard the flip for easy access. The keyboard being covered is not a problem, although it is a bit tricky to get the center button from the 5 way nav, but very doable.

so watch out what you get on ebay. Make sure you get the SPHRLC001 for the treo 600 and the SPHRLC002 for the 650.

Just thought i'd save someone some headaches.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12