1.    #1  
    I am getting my first refurb Treo. I currently use Snapper and I want to get it on the refurb. Do I just download the saved PRC file again onto the new one. Also will my saved info in Splash ID tranfer or will I have to re-enter all the data.

Thanks for the help!! Please let me know if there is anything else I should be carefull of or info that I may lose.
    I just did this for my second replacement - easiest way is to get a backup utility (I use BackupBuddy VFS) and back up the old Treo onto an SD card. Make sure you install the backup app on the SD card. When the new Treo arrives, pop the SD card into it and use the backup app to restore all the data. Works like a charm, restores absolutely every last byte of data, preferences etc.
    I have BackupMan which would probably do the same thing. In any event, paying a small fee for the ability to do automated backups and such transfers has been a lifesaver for me.

Ed
    ------
    http://www.rezonate.com/walkabout/whatsonmytreo600.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ebeale
    I have BackupMan which would probably do the same thing. In any event, paying a small fee for the ability to do automated backups and such transfers has been a lifesaver for me.

Ed
    ------
    http://www.rezonate.com/walkabout/whatsonmytreo600.html
    Backupman works for me as well. Great app.

Uh, To paraphrase an unknown poster, Google and the forum search options are your best friendbots. (next to us )
    I am a getting a replacement Treo 600. I did a hotsync before I did a full, hardware reset and lost all my data.

When I get my replacement, do I just re-sync and it'll restore all my data and 3rd party apps? Or do I need to go w/ the backup methods above in order to achieve that goal?

Also, I have apps on the Treo and the SD card. I assume that I can just do a restore and then move the card over. Is this right?