1.    #1  
    Just got my 650 today. The first few times I opened Blazer it tried to upgrade the Vision software and wasn't able to connect (I called and was told it takes 4+ hours after activating the phone). Anyway, in the mean time I upgraded Palm Desktop (was using a 4.0x version with an old Samsung I330), ran a sync, and since then Blazer doesn't work at all. It doesn't even try to connect, I just get a blank page. When I try to go to a URL, nothing happens at all, no thinking, just the blank page?!? Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxdude
    Just got my 650 today. The first few times I opened Blazer it tried to upgrade the Vision software and wasn't able to connect (I called and was told it takes 4+ hours after activating the phone). Anyway, in the mean time I upgraded Palm Desktop (was using a 4.0x version with an old Samsung I330), ran a sync, and since then Blazer doesn't work at all. It doesn't even try to connect, I just get a blank page. When I try to go to a URL, nothing happens at all, no thinking, just the blank page?!? Any ideas?
    Just got my 650 yesterday with same problem, I pressed the reset button and was then able to connect.