1.    #1  
    I just discovered (by mistake) that there is a great calculator bundled with the Treo. If you click on 'calc' select the drop down menu (hard button) then select 'options' then 'advanced mode'....voila!

--courtesy of me and 'vic' on the red-eye to ord
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Yep. No need for PowerOne Calc anymore. But to be fair, it is documented in the manual (you know, that thick paper thing that came in the box with the phone?)
    Too bad it's not RPN too. I use NeoCal for that.

Tom
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Is there a more detailed manual for this advanced version somewhere? I just want to use it as a loan calculator.
    You don't actually have to go options to get this; from the basic calculator, just push the Right 5-way navigator and it toggles through the various advanced calculators. Pushing the Left navigator brings you back to the basic calculator.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    Yep. No need for PowerOne Calc anymore. But to be fair, it is documented in the manual (you know, that thick paper thing that came in the box with the phone?)

You must know the rules...as a guy you refer to the instructions only as a last resort!!
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    The manual is so sketchy in every other area where I've tried to look up a function, I had given up on it, but that's a great calculator bundled with the Treo 650. I just deleted powerOne and saved myself about 1MB of storage space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsman
    Is there a more detailed manual for this advanced version somewhere? I just want to use it as a loan calculator.
    If you select the Finance mode, there is an Edit button (one down from top left) that takes you to a screen where you can enter your payment information. Leave one of the values blank that you want to solve for and then select the Solve button and you've got it! Pretty cool!