1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a application that does a soft reset. It would be so sweet to have it so that I dont have to keep taking off my case. Also is there was a way to program keys that would do a soft reset would be cool too.

please let me know
    uninstall manager from northglide can do a soft reset.. this is a much needed app especially if you try out alot of diffrent apps it makes sure that they are fully uninstalled and dont leave behind any orphan files that takes up memory.. hope this helps..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by spatel600
    Does anyone know of a application that does a soft reset. It would be so sweet to have it so that I dont have to keep taking off my case. Also is there was a way to program keys that would do a soft reset would be cool too.

please let me know
    I just added this functionality to PowerUp

I also have an automated reset control in ScheduleCare

Jeff
    You can also use any number of launch apps - LauncherX, zLauncher, Silver Screen...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have it, i'll post it later when I'm home, I'm outside right now
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by spatel600

please let me know

as i've promised you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    There is another program called mreset. Try that one as well.
    my soft reset is better than yours!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Crash (freeware) is a good program to do that. I have the pro version (shareware), so when my Treo crashes, it keeps a log and i can see what program caused it to do so.
  10.    #10  
    thanks guys
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    as i've promised you
    thanks WolWol, just what I was looking for too!