Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by paulshu
    And how about this for annoying: when you open the call log, focus is on the "cancel" button at the bottom of the screen. With the 600 you could open the log, click the center button or scroll down the list to get to the next number. With the 650 you have to scroll UP(!) to go down.

ARR!! That's been killing me!!! I can't wait till they make anything higher than this 650 or I'll even take a 600 with the hi-res screen, just for the pleasure of dumping this POS!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    What are the prospects that this will get fixed with a future patch or upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    ARR!! That's been killing me!!! I can't wait till they make anything higher than this 650 or I'll even take a 600 with the hi-res screen, just for the pleasure of dumping this POS!
    i absolutely find that the most annoying feature of the phone.
    I too have this 'delay' on my 650 and it did not seem noticable on the 600, but as many people have stated before and I noticed myself on my 600 you are led in to a sense of confort on the 600 because when you press dial it changes screen and says 'connecting' it does this for a second or two or three and then dials. My 650 goes blank on a white screen and then says dialing. I think really the dial times are comparable but we aren ot seeing a screen saying it's doing something so we get agitated. Once in a blue moon my 650 does take obscenely long to dial 8+ seconds but it's rare. I wish it would be resolved, it can get bothersome at times. I wonder if it's scanning the add book or something. Has anyone tested the times with a fresh hard reset i.e. no contacts or anything?

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    One or two seconds is an "annoying" delay?

Sheesh. This "instant gratification" society we live in is ridiculous.
    It's not the delay so much as the fact that you're not sure if you clicked the number. I've clicked to dial a number and then pressed the center button again thinking it didn't take, and that second button click hangs up the call as soon as it starts dialing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12