1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to recieve a meeting request via chatter or versa or any email client and be able to accept it and have it automatically add the appointment to the calendar? Just like it would work if you were using outlook?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i have tried to no avail
    mt
  3.    #3  
    do the pocket os do this?
    Accepting or declining meeting requests in VersaMail on a Treo650 works just fine for me. I am connecting to an Exchange server using ActiveSync.
    ditto re: VersaMail / 650 / Exchange / ActiveSync
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonough
    Accepting or declining meeting requests in VersaMail on a Treo650 works just fine for me. I am connecting to an Exchange server using ActiveSync.
    I have a TREO 650 GSM with KPN, Netherlands, I can receive meetingrequests through versamail but when I insert it into Calendar it's added to calender with wrong time?!

Timezone = Amsterdam

I tried with and without timezone enabled, no difference what so ever.

Anyone?
    do this all the time with Verizon's Wireless Sync product (connected to my corporate Exchange account). I receive (and send) meeting invites all the time - they go right onto the built-in calendar...lovely
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I know this is an old thread but I just updated my Unlocked GSM with latest 1.20 ROW/ENA Updater AND I still can't accept/decline/etc new meeting requests in Versamail. The current version is now 3.1E.

The meeting requests are sent from a Public Folder Calendar from an exchange server A.S.P.

The mailserver setting I am using for my exchange is an "owa.domain.com"

I can accept/decline/etc just fine in Outlook 2003.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Anyone have any luck doing this without using Exchange? I download email directly from my home email account. when i receive a meeting request it show as an attachment in the email with an ".ics" file extention. when I open the attachment there is a "vCal/iCal" heading in the top menu bar and two headings in the body of the attachment: "Calendar" with "none" bellow that and "Task" with "none" bellow that. I try to insert (as that is one of the two buttons to choose from) and it alerts me that "you haven't selected anything to insert".