1.    #1  
    I have thought about the games I used to play on the old Atari 2600 after seeing the retro card and the midway classic download, but I would love it if someone would recreate or gain the rights to produce it for my treo.
    Was one of my favorite games. funny you should bring it up . I had a copy of it in my hands for the playstation today at gamestop . it was a used PS1 game $9 but I decided not to buy it and look for the version I think they sell that you plug directly into your TV. I have the version that you plug into your TV for the old intelivision games. Love old video games. I recently purchased the original magnavox odessey that I had as a kid .My dad has the original at his house but would not give it to me. I also owned colecovision , atari 400 , atari 800 , intelivision and the oddessey 2

Pittfall was made by activision and I am not sure they put there games out for the palm OS
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 02/18/2005 at 11:08 PM.
  3.    #3  
    There have been many games recreated and called by another name. I would love to have "pitfall harry" or pitfall henry for that matter on my Treo.
    how about Zaxxon...?
    Pitfall was my absolute favorite atari game!
    Pitfall was the game for me.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #7  
    I don't remember Zaxxon. Can you jog my memory as far as how the game was played. I would like for someone to bring back the best of the games.
    With Zaxxon you flew a space shuttle looking craft over a 3D landscape...It can be played on the mame emulator for PC http://www.mame.net/

**I'm not aware of a mame emulator yet for palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    With Zaxxon you flew a space shuttle looking craft over a 3D landscape...It can be played on the mame emulator for PC http://www.mame.net/

**I'm not aware of a mame emulator yet for palm...
    There is a MAME Emulator for the Palm called PalmMAME, you can find it here. Also, "Super Zaxxon" does play fine on a Treo 650 running PalmMAME.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here