1.    #1  
    I used to be a member of visorcentral and have finally gotten around to upgrading to a Treo. Lots of good information here.

Do any Canadian users here know of any retailers that carry a good assortment of accessories for the Treo?

One thing I'm looking for is the headset adapter. The online stores are cheap enough but the shipping is 2 to 3 times the cost of the adapter.

Also, as an FYI for the group, the best cell phone case I've found is a $7 job from Home Depot's contractor tool belt section. Nylon web, big velcro, nice secure metal pant clip.

Sure as hell beats the $20 + leather jobs that have plastic pant clips that don't do anything.

Cheers
    also looking for a source of Treo stuff in the Toronto area
    $30+ shipping for e.g. Screen Protectors &/or the headphone adaptor is ludicrous
    Anybody ?
    Maybe wing03 & I need to buy our own dogsled team to get stuff up here to our igloos in the frozen north of the 49th ;-)
    Try the online store www.gpsmart.ca they are in Toronto Area. Also Radio World on Steeles and the Hwy 400 has some gps stuff and accessories for the Treo (call ahead because I am not sure what they have).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    Maybe wing03 & I need to buy our own dogsled team to get stuff up here to our igloos in the frozen north of the 49th ;-)
    And ya know what? The irony is that we're south of 49...

I suppose shuffling off to Buffalo may be in order assuming there are retailers down there that carry stuff.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    handheldcanada.com carries some treo stuff..cant say much about thier shipping. last time i tried using them, they were a bit pricey.
  6.    #6  
    Ah ha!

Found one in the west end of Toronto

http://www.baka.ca/home.asp

I saw their ad on the back of a bus.