1.    #1  
    2 hr phone call ended up in them saying that the phone needs to be returned - not that the pilot number (local voice mail number) is being pushed improperly

FRUSTRATION!!!

for what it's worth - I got a back door number to CS
    405 419 0400
    Is this for Sprint? No toll free number?

Tier 2 support doesn't mean squat. Many of them read from 3X5 cards. Yet they are protected to death by tier1.
  3.    #3  
    I apologize, it's for Cingular. I do have the toll free, but when toll free is too slow . . .
    IMO this decrtiption applies to Tier 2 Treo support at Sprint too! I could not believe how bad they were the other day...they didn't have a freakin' clue. I asked the guy if he had a Treo and he said they have one in the office they play with....unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotmedic
    2 hr phone call ended up in them saying that the phone needs to be returned - not that the pilot number (local voice mail number) is being pushed improperly

FRUSTRATION!!!

for what it's worth - I got a back door number to CS
    405 419 0400
    Are you using the newer 64k SIM? See if you can find 32k SIM at a coporate store until P1/Cing come up with a solution.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  6.    #6  
    I have the 64 K but for some odd reason, it seems that the cause is the Cing network or should I say notwork. It's just so inconsistent (as far as the pilot number retrieval). I figure that I'll just keep calling until they fix it so that the vm number doesnt get pushed thru and also I'll try to work in a subsidy code giveaway . . . dare to dream huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotmedic
    and also I'll try to work in a subsidy code giveaway . . . dare to dream huh?
    Good luck on that one!
    I got really tired of the phone fliping out and reseting half of the time when a call came in or went out and the voicemail speed dial thingy, I had a MGR hook me up on a 32k sim and my vm # went right in and so far has stuck.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone