1.    #1  
    Please excuse that this is an offshoot of a previous thread, but my Treo650 disconnects pretty often when paired with the Parrot CK3100. Does anyone have any possible solutions? Thanks.
    Last edited by Steve L.; 02/18/2005 at 09:45 PM.
    I havent had a "hang-up" all this week. I have just been trying these settings. I have device name cache enabled and discoverable is "off". I have a routine, where I get in my vehicle, plug the phone into the charger and place it into the mount, then I go into the ck-3x00 menu and I go into settings then I select the "connect paired devices" to my treo from the parrot unit. I only stay connected for about 10 seconds, but even with it disconnected, it has been working great! I can iniiate calls from my treo or my parrot phone book and the carkit picks it up just fine.

Good luck!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  3.    #3  
    Car Designer --
    Mine always connects automatically. I never have to go through that "connect paired devices" process. Hmmm. Why does mine disconnect calls?

By the way, what sort of mount do you use?
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?
    I use the pro-clip mount and the pro-clip treo 600/650 "holder" in my truck. It works great!

I am hoping for another BT firmware update from Palm to correct the disconnect problem.

I dont pair my device everytime anymore. It autoconnects when i get in the car. I have discoverable set to "on" now and it seems to be working alright.

I wish my ck-3300 gps supported tom tom. If I had to do it all over, I don't know if I would have got the ck-3300. I am not giving up yet, though.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    I've got the unlocked GSM Treo 650 and the Parrot CK3100 connected in a Ford Focus of Jan. 2000. I needed the Sio Communications UK cable "SOT-061 Parrot to Old Ford/Early S Type" (ISO to Ford) to get it connected to the Ford radio CD6000. The settings menu sound is on the loudspeakers and than the sound of the radio comes back. That's okay.

When I pair the devices that's ok. I get the Parrot successful pairing confirmation. The Treo has the Parrot in the trusted devices list and the CK3100 has the Treo in the list.

When I follow the Parrot menu settings - paired devices - Treo - connect, it takes 3-5 seconds till my Treo bluetooth icon changes to inverse blue for 20 seconds only. The Parrot remains "connecting..." for another minute.

After that the Parrot's menu is still not available. All main menus are grayed-out, so can't be used. Only Settings is available. I beamed a contact from KeySuitContacts via bluetooth to Parrot, but the phonebook menu is still grayed out. I beamed a contact from the Treo standard Contacts application, but that doesn't change it.

When I go in the Parrot menu settings - paired devices - Treo, only the connect option is available. The disconnect option is grayed out. Whatever I do, that's not changing. So I assume that although they see each other as trusted devices, the connection isn't made.

I've tried someone else her Samsung and it's working immediately. No problems at all.

Anyone an idea how to move forward?
    Last edited by Sjaak Hendriks; 06/04/2005 at 02:19 PM.