1.    #1  
    Called Cingular and they said I can't text message anyone outside Cingular network like Verizon customers, etc.

Sometimes sending and receiving sms's cause a spontaneous soft reset!
    When I try again right after the soft reset, it goes thru. Very frustrating.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Re resets: Do you have Agendus on your Treo?

Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Called Cingular and they said I can't text message anyone outside Cingular network like Verizon customers, etc.

Sometimes sending and receiving sms's cause a spontaneous soft reset!
    When I try again right after the soft reset, it goes thru. Very frustrating.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!
    Fred
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Re resets: Do you have Agendus on your Treo?

yes but I did delete Agendus Mail! - also funny thing - when I uncheck under Agendus settings the Mail service to NONE and SMS to NONE, it doesnt save the change I made there - it reverts back to Versamail for email and etc.
    I can't give you a lengthy answer right now. But Agendus Pro is the culprit. Deleting Agendus Mail is not enough. Do a search or send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    yes but I did delete Agendus Mail! - also funny thing - when I uncheck under Agendus settings the Mail service to NONE and SMS to NONE, it doesnt save the change I made there - it reverts back to Versamail for email and etc.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more