1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Just got my new unlocked Treo 650. I'm treating it like "the Precious" at the moment, and want to protect it against the casual scratches (hence the skin), and screen damage (hence the flip or pouch case).

Anyone know of a skin and case combo that works together, so I could keep the skin on 24/7, but still use the pouch (preferably a side-loader) or the flip case (preferably book-style opening to the right, but opening to the left is fine, too).

Oh, and a side requirement--I'd love to hook an extra pen onto the case itself--either where the pen is hooked on the outside of the case, or inside the case itself.

Anything come to mind?
    Thanks!
    MJPTreo
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPTreo
    Hi all,

Just got my new unlocked Treo 650. I'm treating it like "the Precious" at the moment, and want to protect it against the casual scratches (hence the skin), and screen damage (hence the flip or pouch case).

Anyone know of a skin and case combo that works together, so I could keep the skin on 24/7, but still use the pouch (preferably a side-loader) or the flip case (preferably book-style opening to the right, but opening to the left is fine, too).

Oh, and a side requirement--I'd love to hook an extra pen onto the case itself--either where the pen is hooked on the outside of the case, or inside the case itself.

Anything come to mind?
    Thanks!
    MJPTreo
    Would you like coffee or tea with that sir/madam?
    Hi,

Any recommendations for a horizontal pouch case that will work with a skin'ed Treo 650?

Thanks,
    Matt