1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

I know this is probably going to sound stupid but I am having a hard time finding out how to move my Favorite Buttons from page to page. I know how to drag and drop the buttons within an individual page but how can I move a button from say Page 1 to Page 2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Butch
    You do this the same way, drag the button to the bottom and drop it on the page number you want to move it to.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    I vividly remember being able to do this before......but for some reason I can no longer drag my favorite buttons. Does anyone know if this functionality was lost with the 1.08 update or have I had a brain fart and simply have forgotten how to do this (I had thought it was a simple point and drag operation).

Any help is appreciated.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Anyone???? I know this may be a stupid answer...
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Are you selecting "edit favorite pages" first?
    I've got ROM 108 and like Christinac130 said just select "edit favorites page" first.
    OK, I tried this forever until I figured it out. You choose Edit favorite pages. Then you drag the button down to the page numbers. You have to hold the button over the desired page number until it's highlighted. Then you just let it go. Took me ten minutes... Feel stupid. Very easy really...
    BTW - you have to have an empty spot on the page you want to move the fav to. Seems logical but took me a couple trys to figure out.
    Thanks! I knew it would be something obvious that I had missed!