1.    #1  
    is there an app that will allow me to take an html file i've created with, say, smartdoc, and convert it to isilo-readable-html format, without having to go through my desktop? i've tried just saving the thing in smartdoc and opening it in isilo, but no dice. i'd love to be able to write code and test it on the pda without having to convert on my mac.

------------------
    matty
    beware the dryptosaur.
    As far as I know, there is no way to convert your files ON THE VISOR.

In fact, as far as I know, the only way to get a document into ISilo format is to create it, turn it into HTML, and then run it through ISilo web.

If there is another way, I would like to know what it is too.

------------------
    Hmmmmmmmm......
    Maybe this will work?

InstallBuddy http://www.backupbuddy.com/ (Replaces the Palm Install tool. It has a series of plug-ins that automatically convert Word docs to Palm docs, HTML files to iSilo docs, Excel spreadsheets to csv files for the Palm, PDF files to Palm Docs, plus lots more. Buy it bundled with Backup Buddy and save $10.00. SHAREWARE)

InstallBuddy is still PC side only, but I would certainly recommend it, generally.

Just drag and drop HTML, Word files (which can be converted to iSilo or DOC format, CSV, and loads of others (including GameBoy files with the new Liberty plugin!) and they are automatically converted, and installed.