1.    #1  
    I have looked around the forum and I know that one of these has been discussed, but to be thorough I put them all done as I have them. Please add any that you are having too!

1. Voicemail # get corrupted - phone may go into reset loop.

2. Wallpaper will not always appear when going back to phone screen. I have to go to another screen and then back and it will be there.

3. The phone will wake up for no reason (screen and keys lite up). I had this problem with my PDA2K because of the bluetooth, but I have not been able to figure this one out. It did it all last night and went away when I shut the phone off.

4. Double click sound on the buttons at times, like I pushed it twice.

5. You have to wait a few moments after sleeping the screen before the buttons will work again.

6. The phone screen, it make be white for awhile - but they say this is all of them.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbdaigo
    I'm with you!!!

palmOne acknowledged this issue yesterday in their support forums. It seems like a problems with the 64K "smartchip" from Cingular (doesnt seem so smart know, eh? ) They say the are working on it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...178#post569178
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbdaigo
    I have looked around the forum and I know that one of these has been discussed, but to be thorough I put them all done as I have them. Please add any that you are having too!

2. Wallpaper will not always appear when going back to phone screen. I have to go to another screen and then back and it will be there.

3. The phone will wake up for no reason (screen and keys lite up). I had this problem with my PDA2K because of the bluetooth, but I have not been able to figure this one out. It did it all last night and went away when I shut the phone off.

4. Double click sound on the buttons at times, like I pushed it twice.

5. You have to wait a few moments after sleeping the screen before the buttons will work again.

6. The phone screen, it make be white for awhile - but they say this is all of them.

Thanks!

I have all these problems, some are more annoying than others.

I hate the fact that sometimes I'm hitting the damn power button and the screen won't come on.

I hate even more how my voice mail number never works right, but atl least that's acknowledged by palm.

Sometimes my screen won't shut off automagically. I haven't figured exactly what combnation of actions leaves it in this state.

Well I still love my phone for all that it can do tho, but it would be nice to at least get some commitment that these annoyances that these issues will be addressed.