1.    #1  
    Hi, just got Agendus Pro and installed it on my 650. My question is, since Iambic support site is not real user friendly, can I put agendus on my card? Possibly some of it? Hope I have this addressed in the correct catagory...
    TIA
    Marie
    Last edited by mac_lady; 02/18/2005 at 09:42 AM.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
  2.    #2  
    bump...someone? anyone? I only have 4mb left....can someone provide advise?

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lady
    bump...someone? anyone? I only have 4mb left....can someone provide advise?
    Hi
    Yes. I ran Agendus from my card. However as its the app that I use most often I moved it back to RAM because the slow 'boot' to the app on the card (around 2 seconds) got annoying after awhile. I then decided to only move rarely needed apps to the card. Works fine for me. Your card maybe faster though.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  4.    #4  
    Thank you so much...I was afraid to fool with it and REALLY mess things up!:-)

mac lady i want to know if you moved agendus pro to your card.
    does everythins=g still work properly and can you still use the hot button to open program